Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any iphone guru's out there???

These pictures are great! Glad she had a good time. She looked beautiful and the hair was so pretty. All the kids looked nice. Now when is the next prom?
    Oh to be young again! LOL
    Thank you for sharing!
    Pat

Aruba since 1979
    lovely photos
    J looked beautiful and her date very handsome

sending u a PM

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    These pictures are great! Glad she had a good time. She looked beautiful and the hair was so pretty. All the kids looked nice. Now when is the next prom?
    Oh to be young again! LOL
    Thank you for sharing!
    Pat
    2 weeks till the next prom....Kate's senior and still not sure if jen will go to the senior prom...she thinks someone is gona ask her, but I am saying its kinda late kiddo for someone to wait this long. I hope there is no more for her.

I hope Kate has a good time at her prom as well. Be sure to post pictures of her's too. Ya never know about kids and proms, Jen may still get to go even with only being 2 weeks away. Don't a lot of the kids go just as friends and not dates?
    Good Luck to all of you. LOL
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Love Aruba View Post
    I hope Kate has a good time at her prom as well. Be sure to post pictures of her's too. Ya never know about kids and proms, Jen may still get to go even with only being 2 weeks away. Don't a lot of the kids go just as friends and not dates?
    Good Luck to all of you. LOL
    Pat
    Pat...hey, you're going in like 4 days...the hell with the prom, concentrate on your vacation...
    Yep, friends go with friends...ah, jen doesn't need to go senior prom, she's still on a high from her jr prom..

LOL Yes I know, just a few days now. I know I haven't met people that are here in the forum, but I feel like I know you. Just want to know they each have a great prom. LOL
    We leave Saturday morning and I just can't wait!!!!!!! All I have left to do is clean downstairs and pack! All clothes are ready for the luggage just gotta put them in. I have been ready since January. LOL It is our 20th anniversary and I want to make sure this is the best! I am sure it will be. We will be in Aruba, what's not to love, right! LOL
    4 more 'sleeps' Woooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pat

Pat, have a great vacation...thanks for your posts on the forum. Report back please.

Have a great time Pat.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    Beautiful pictures, Cindy! Thank you for sharing them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12