Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any parents who have there kids modeling?

Any parents who have there kids modeling?

My daughter has been modeling in NYC since she is one and same with our son. I was wondering if there were any other parents on here who have there kids do print, internet and commercials?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    My nephew does modeling for some agency in boston. He's reported to being on Mattel toys boxes soon. ALso being intereviewed and considered by Disney. He is in kindergarten and looks like a little Ralph Lauren type of kid.

Yeah both of my kids work for one of the biggest agencies in NYC, Ford. It's just getting to the point were she is too busy. Our daughter is in ads every week for all different places. If you walk in to a Toys R us she is on ads and boxes in the store. She is doing really well for herself but now its starting to interfere with school. It's only pre-k but school needs to come first. We are going to have to make some adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Yeah both of my kids work for one of the biggest agencies in NYC, Ford. It's just getting to the point were she is too busy. Our daughter is in ads every week for all different places. If you walk in to a Toys R us she is on ads and boxes in the store. She is doing really well for herself but now its starting to interfere with school. It's only pre-k but school needs to come first. We are going to have to make some adjustments.
    There is always home schooling.

mark, that is so cool for your kids. College $$$$...keep em working...(only kidding). Post some pics if you can, love to see them. The pics you posted from your previous trip were wicked cute !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    There is always home schooling.
    Lisa did your daughter drow up over night??? Dhe looks a lot different from you recent pics fron vacay! What a little queen!! love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    mark, that is so cool for your kids. College $$$$...keep em working...(only kidding). Post some pics if you can, love to see them. The pics you posted from your previous trip were wicked cute !!!
    Cindy I will post some pics tomorrow she's all over domestic and internationally! Rayna has more money in her bank account then we do.......College is costly, that's what it's going towards. Currently she's getting paid $150 per hour for print and $1300 per hour for commercials. Not to shabby! Target, K-mart, Wal-Mart, Gap, American Eagle, Band-Aid, the list goes on..........

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Lisa did your daughter drow up over night??? Dhe looks a lot different from you recent pics fron vacay! What a little queen!! love it!!
    LOL, she is still a pip squeak 'tween with an attitude!

Amazing what a new hairstyle can do! All her curls are still there though when she is too "lazy" to straignten it.

marc, a star in the making....

Did she have to take acting lessons? One of my childhood friends went from TV commercials to soap operas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast