Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Aruba4ever's Vow Renewal Ring

Aruba4ever's Vow Renewal Ring

Lizzardo- I may have to try your idea in the end. I am going to return the ring I had purchased and exchange it if I can find something else. I decided not to have it sized at the last minute because I was having second thoughts about it not being the "right" one. After thinking about it for the past few days and looking at it again this morning, back it goes, lol. Back to the drawing board so to speak.

Whats the best place in buy jewelry in Aruba? I am looking to buy a 3 stone diamond and sapphire ring. Blue sapphire in the middle with diamonds on either side.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 05-10-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Lizzardo- I may have to try your idea in the end. I am going to return the ring I had purchased and exchange it if I can find something else. I decided not to have it sized at the last minute because I was having second thoughts about it not being the "right" one. After thinking about it for the past few days and looking at it again this morning, back it goes, lol. Back to the drawing board so to speak.

Whats the best place in buy jewelry in Aruba? I am looking to buy a 3 stone diamond and sapphire ring. Blue sapphire in the middle with diamonds on either side.

I had a great experience at Gold Palace back in Feb. The owner's name is K.P. He is wonderful to work with. He has a store downtown and one in Palm Beach. The store downtown has an inhouse workshop. If he doesn't have what you want he will help you design what you are looking for. Because they do it right there at the store, he can have it for you very quickly. The quality of their work is excellent. I also love saphires and diamonds. Good choice! If you are interested, perhaps you can email him and start the process before you arrive.

Thanks for the info. I am going to return the ring I purchased and see if they have anything else I am interested in. If not, I am going to have to do some serious searching and I may have to add Aruba to the search, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    I had a great experience at Gold Palace back in Feb. The owner's name is K.P. He is wonderful to work with. He has a store downtown and one in Palm Beach. The store downtown has an inhouse workshop. If he doesn't have what you want he will help you design what you are looking for. Because they do it right there at the store, he can have it for you very quickly. The quality of their work is excellent. I also love saphires and diamonds. Good choice! If you are interested, perhaps you can email him and start the process before you arrive.

I am now 100% at a loss. I can't find a nicer ring that I can actually afford so I am going to have to accept I am not rich and give her what I purchased or reduce the quality of the stones I am looking for. I have not been this frustrated in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I am now 100% at a loss. I can't find a nicer ring that I can actually afford so I am going to have to accept I am not rich and give her what I purchased or reduce the quality of the stones I am looking for. I have not been this frustrated in a long time.
    If it comes from the heart, I'm sure she will love and cherish both you and the ring. Don't get all wrapped around the axle with this Jay.

Thanks for the message Walt. Thanks to Andrea for reaching out to me as well. This board is really great and I have never met a single one of you but I think that will change at some point. My wife will love it, she would also love the ring pop my son wants me to present her at our vow renewal- its the event and not the ring.

Thanks for bringing me back to reality....Back to talking about Lizzardo's house sale
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 05-10-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    ok here is the ring dilemma solution

buy liz's house instead of the ring

wife will be happy, i will be happy. you will be in debtor's prison but your wife will have a magnificent house in aruba and i will visit her often.

your wife will love what ever you give knowing it came from the man who loves her as much as she loves him.

Moved these posts to their own home
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Ok, one final post on my ring search and its a great one to type. I am thrilled to report I just returned from exchanging the ring I purchased last week for the perfect ring for my wife. I am beyond happy and I can't wait to be able to present it to her in August.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast