Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Aruba4ever's Vow Renewal Ring

Rich kept my renewal ring until our day in Aruba. The fact that I had been waiting FOREVER was even written into our ceremony! It was hysterical
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

While I have done 100% of the planning she knows about the ceremony and that there is a ring that I told her she will never see till August, lol. I am liking the idea of presenting it at dinner, I know the servers well where we typically go on our date night and could easily pull it off.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Sounds like a great idea!

Another option could be to have your little boy be the "ring bearer" during your renewal ceremony in August at the beach in Aruba.

Our little man will be our ring bearer in Aruba for sure, he has trouble understanding why he was not at our original wedding.

Very romantic too.. A huge surprise to her ..and unexpected too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    While I have done 100% of the planning she knows about the ceremony and that there is a ring that I told her she will never see till August, lol. I am liking the idea of presenting it at dinner, I know the servers well where we typically go on our date night and could easily pull it off.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Our little man will be our ring bearer in Aruba for sure, he has trouble understanding why he was not at our original wedding.
    Oh, how cute! The things what the little ones sometimes say!

Adorable. My little guys walked me down the beach - I could cry just thinking about it!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I am really excited to have my son be apart of our special day- he is psyched!

I can only think of the torture of knowing there is a ring and having to wait til August to see it! Plus it would be used as blackmail on me like a kid before christmas! I would recommend that you put that ring in your own private security box! LOL!

I have actually decided to "propose" again when we go out to celebrate our 20th year anniversary in June and give it to her then. Its killing me holding onto it...I actually brought it back to the jeweler and they have it in their safe for me. She can snoop all she wants she will never find it. I have even changed my password to my phone so she can't see the pictures "by mistake" lol.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast