Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Aruba4ever's Vow Renewal Ring

It's a little crazy how excited I am for you. I can't wait to hear your re-proposal story!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I am excited as well. We will be going out to dinner to celebrate on June 11, so I will be sure to right about it on June 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    It's a little crazy how excited I am for you. I can't wait to hear your re-proposal story!

Ok, tonight is the night. I am so excited for this it is insane. I have it all planned out. The only possible snag is the weather, it's pouring! But that would be fitting as it poured during our reception and the AC unit was hit by lighting, lol. It was a hot afternoon with no AC but we had a blast regardless. Details tomorrow
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 06-11-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    awesome!!

Looking forward to hearing more...

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    WOW! I'm excited for you!

Make us proud!!

Romance I love romance ....
    http://www.homeaway.com/4118789
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

I am not sure if tonight could have gone any better. So we had planned on going out to our typically date night spot to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I asked our babysitter to come a bit earlier than usual which my wife thought was somewhat strange. She said are we really that old we need to go out that early, lol.

When we left we headed towards our typical destination until I drove by our typically turn. My wife says, "Jay we missed our turn," to which I respond, oh, I missed it sorry. We then had another opportunity to fix the error that I made and I continued to go the "wrong way." So my wife says whats up, to which I respond I figured we would go for a drink prior to dinner. So as we are driving down the road she goes, awesome we are going to Tin Alley for a drink...and then we drive by that place as well. We then end up at the place we had our reception at 20 years ago. I said, we should go in for a drink for old time sake. My wife thought it was great and was very surprised. We went in and got a drink. We then went outside to the area they have the outdoor receptions and went to the gazebo we had many of our wedding pictures taken at. As we were enjoying our drink and talking about our wedding I pulled out my phone and put on our wedding song. As the song played my wife was beside herself in joy...the next thing you know I asked her if she would do it all again...and of course she said yes, so with that response I got down on one knee and asked my wife to marry me again. She said yes with tears in her eyes and I pulled out the ring from my pants pocket. She almost fainted when she saw it...she had to catch her breath she was so excited about the entire experience and the ring blew her away, my wife was shocked beyond belief!

I can't thank you guys enough for the help putting this together. I am psyched I listened to my Aruba friends and did it today. My wife had zero idea it was going to happen and is totally besides herself with joy over the entire experience, the amazing ring does not hurt the experience either Thanks again to all of you that "voted."
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 06-12-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    so happy for you both!

what a nice night

did you tell her of the 1st ring? did you tell her of all of the input from, let's face it....strangers that are friends?

Great story and happy anniversary

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast