Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arubalisa - We Await Reports From Aruba

Arubalisa - We Await Reports From Aruba

Arubalisa.....saved my 200th post for you! Hope your trip was smooth all the way.

We await your updates from paradise!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

RobO.....Conratulations on your 200 th. post.We really need to get a life...

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    RobO.....Conratulations on your 200 th. post.We really need to get a life...
    Thanks DannyO....by the way, you are right.

Problem is that I swore off the sports page after the super bowl (or Stupor Bowl if you're a Pats fan), similar to what I did after the Sox in 1986. If the Celtics win....that may win me back. In the meantine, the Business Section is terrible, the Energy Section is worse, and the campaign....give me a break...I am sick of baseless, empty promises.

Congratulations!!!

WOO HOO! Congratulations on 200!

Dh just finished up work this a.m. here on the beach at the palapa outside our room and went to the towel hut for assorted odds and ends like towels & floats. I offered to go, he would not hear of it. Quite the gentleman. So I am here with ya'll instead.

Gotta go though there is a sailboat passing by and it is time to stare at the ocean istead of the this 'puter screen.

Aruba since 1979
    200 posts!
    cool

enjoy your time lisa and j and c
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    WOO HOO! Congratulations on 200!

Dh just finished up work this a.m. here on the beach at the palapa outside our room and went to the towel hut for assorted odds and ends like towels & floats. I offered to go, he would not hear of it. Quite the gentleman. So I am here with ya'll instead.

Gotta go though there is a sailboat passing by and it is time to stare at the ocean istead of the this 'puter screen.

ENJOY....ENJOY....ENJOY.......we are sooo jealous. Can't wait to read your report(s) Lisa.
    Michelle & Mike

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Unfortunately yesterday was a blur after my original morning post. Wish to say that I was in a Balashi induced haze, but instead I had an awful, what my neuro refers to as, "sports migraine". Though it has been windy, windy, windy, the extreme heat and a lack of morning caffeine via capuccino just did me in.

I slept for about an hour before dinner and felt a tiny bit better and took more migraine med at 4 a.m. and thankfully woke up at 6:30 a.m. today feeling SOOO... much better.

This morning we had a fantastic tour with Kini Kini. I HIGHLY recommend them. More on them to come.

Note to SanNic, dh is enjoying the book but is grumbling he has only gotten through 50 pages, just too busy. He has though had quite a few chuckles, seems you two have similar senses of humor. Tomorrow if Father's Day, his day, so I will make sure that he parks himself under a palapa to really sink his teeth into it.

Dd is exhausted from 4 hours in the swimming pool after the tour today playing with her new friends and wants mommy to turn out the light. Dh fell asleep awhile ago.

More to follow...

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    today feeling SOOO... much better.

Sorry about migranes...Let's have good health and smiley faces the rest of your stay!.

Lisa,

Sorry about the migraines. Man, that can knock you out, literally. Perhaps enough Balashi was not imbibed?

Anyway, glad the DH is enjoying the reading material.

Saludos!

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    happy fathers day to dh. Hope your vacation is wonderful and that you give us a total report of every breathing moment. If you start now, you can keep a journal so you don't forget anything.( Yah right cindy....I have better things to do than keep a journal for you guys....) Anyway, we are interested in hearing about the ride.
    DOn't forget the sunscreen...
    Are you a celebrity down there?? everyone must know who you are...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast