Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arubalisa - We Await Reports From Aruba

Not much new here at the Tam except for the TV in our room being switched out yesterday for a brand new 26" flat screen HD TV. Don't turn it on while here anyway , but I am sure good news for someone.

Haven't even been getting my daily fix of Aruba Today and the NEWS. Just too relaxed I guess.

Not much else to report. A little cloudier today and pretty big waves here on Druif Beach as well as tons of seaweed, so went into the pool to cool off instead of the ocean. Lucky us, our room being right next the Pizza Bar which is next to the pool.

Shared some BRIGHTS with friends at happy hour, in a little taste test with Balashi, Bright won hands down.

On tap for tomorrow... island helicopter tour. Only a half an hour so will be back in time for lunch and what else? Beach and pool!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Are you a celebrity down there?? everyone must know who you are...
    LOL, was strolling the boardwalk that extends the length of the Tamarijn this a.m. taking photos. All of a sudden someone stops and says, "Excuse me, but aren't you Arubalisa?" Told him I was getting "fresh" photos and he said then that he had to let me get back to "work".

ArubaLisa,

You're famous! Congrats and don't "work" too hard.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey, cute new picture of little miss...........go enjoy the vacation.......cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post

Shared some BRIGHTS with friends at happy hour, in a little taste test with Balashi, Bright won hands down.

What are "Brights"?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

aruba lisa,
    well it sounds like you are enjoying most of your time there, hope you got to go to Passions for your anniversary ( which how was it? ) which by the way, Happy Anniv. I'm sorry you are having such problems with the taxis. Reporting them seems to be the only thing you can do. More reports will do us all good. I'm going to check and see if this Bully is available while I am there. You seem to be disappointed in a few things, I'm sorry about that, especially when you wait so long for vacation. I'm going to assume those Brights are a alcholic beverage, yes ? ( Like a Beer ?) So, how more time do you have there ? I am anxious to see your pics and although you've been giving us updates, I am sure you will be writing more. Looking forward

Aruba since 1979
    Amstel Bright (beer) is it lite beer?

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    What are "Brights"?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Amstel Bright
    Brewed with desalinated seawater and 100% natural Curacao ingredients, Amstel Bright is a light, thirst-quenching Caribbean sensation. Amstel Bright is only available in the Netherlands and in the Netherlands Antilles

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Amstel Bright (beer) is it lite beer?
    Unfortunately it's not a light beer (believe me, my bathroom scale is proof after 2+ weeks in Aruba and too many Brights to even count!)

It's similar to Corona and served with a lime....and it's yummy! I'm usually not a beer drinker but these really hit the spot in Aruba!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Unfortunately it's not a light beer (believe me, my bathroom scale is proof after 2+ weeks in Aruba and too many Brights to even count!)

It's similar to Corona and served with a lime....and it's yummy! I'm usually not a beer drinker but these really hit the spot in Aruba!
    I will have to do my own taste test to see if it's like Corona! Thanks!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast