Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Arubalisa - We Await Reports From Aruba

migrainess...

Hi realize this was a while ago, but i get migraines too, if i dont want to my medicine, b/c it knocks me out..I use clove oil, it works great, you can find it at natural food stores, just thought i would share with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Unfortunately yesterday was a blur after my original morning post. Wish to say that I was in a Balashi induced haze, but instead I had an awful, what my neuro refers to as, "sports migraine". Though it has been windy, windy, windy, the extreme heat and a lack of morning caffeine via capuccino just did me in.

I slept for about an hour before dinner and felt a tiny bit better and took more migraine med at 4 a.m. and thankfully woke up at 6:30 a.m. today feeling SOOO... much better.

This morning we had a fantastic tour with Kini Kini. I HIGHLY recommend them. More on them to come.

Note to SanNic, dh is enjoying the book but is grumbling he has only gotten through 50 pages, just too busy. He has though had quite a few chuckles, seems you two have similar senses of humor. Tomorrow if Father's Day, his day, so I will make sure that he parks himself under a palapa to really sink his teeth into it.

Dd is exhausted from 4 hours in the swimming pool after the tour today playing with her new friends and wants mommy to turn out the light. Dh fell asleep awhile ago.

More to follow...

Thanks, I will check it out with my holistic doctor-- dh He has a vitamin or natural cure for anything that ails you.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/anti1.php
    i googled clove oil and found this ....click link

a number of folks i know suffer from migraines, one of our members suffers ongoing crippling migraines....wonder if she has looked into clove oil?

Migraines

Quote Originally Posted by Steph853 View Post
    Hi realize this was a while ago, but i get migraines too, if i dont want to my medicine, b/c it knocks me out..I use clove oil, it works great, you can find it at natural food stores, just thought i would share with you!

I too am a migraine sufferer. What do you do with the clove oil? I take Caffergot which alleviates the headache but still feel lousy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567