Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangor, Maine world series baseball.

Bangor, Maine world series baseball.

Do some forum members live nearby the Shawn T. Mansfield? Aruba have his national team playing. Nikko, is your son following the games? If you live nearby put your arubian t-shirt and go see the games.

Aruba since 1979
    bully i "used" to live near bangor.
    we moved to fla in mid may.

Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    Aruba have his national team playing.
    How cool is that!

Hi Arubalisa, the team from Aruba won another game and they are going to the semi finals.

Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    Hi Arubalisa, the team from Aruba won another game and they are going to the semi finals.
    You know I love to hear that! I will pass the good news along to the rest of the family

hey bully!!! i am not near bangor....i wish i could go. we are following on the internet though!! my son is rooting for them! we have been following the younger kids going to williamsport for the world series....the team from nj(toms river) has a few kids on it we know. i may take son and a few friends out there one day for their game. its about an hour from me!

GO TEAM ARUBA!!!!

Does anyone (Bully ) know how far they have gone?
    My brother is hoping for Aruba vs. Toms River in the World Series

I tried looking online last night, but it is way too confusing with all the divisions.

lisa...thats the young kids by me in williamsport. i think puerto rico knocked aruba out for that awhile ago. we are rooting for the toms river kids! the one bully is talking about is the senior league...i think 14-16 yr olds. we have been following along with that also....another team from nj is in it...vineland i believe. my son says it just scarey that as a mom and a girl i know this much about baseball.....i think he is right!! lol

Too bad they aren't in Williamsport, I grew up there and still only live a couple hours away. Dad worked at Little League for close to a decade and his girlfriend works there now. I flew in there earlier today with a plane load of kids, parents and grandparents. It's a fun time of year to go back home, very little to do the rest of the year though.

Hopefully the Toms River team and parents are better than when I remember them being there. They caused a ton of problems and were extremely abusive. Obviously not all of them, but enough of them to make a lasting impression on a lot of people.

chadd---i knew those kids and parents....we lived in toms river then.....them being a problematic and abusive is an understatement! lol they all thought they were stars! this group comes from the "national" league.....whole different world down there. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast