Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Baseball Playoffs

Baseball Playoffs

What a heartbreaking night in the DC metro area! I am browsing my favorite message boards and watching my two favorite baseball teams get knocked out of the playoffs. Growing up in the DC suburbs, the Baltimore Orioles were my hometeam for most of my life, so I have stuck by them. I was so happy to see their success this year, but they got beat by the Yankess earlier. And now, I sit and watch our newer franchise the Nationals blow a 6-0 lead and lose a game that they should have won.
    Sad sad day here.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 10-13-2012 at 01:34 AM.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    At least your teams made it to the playoffs, unless our sad, very sad Red Sox this year. Either way I know and feel your sadness. Better luck to us all next year. As far as the Yankees go "No Comment".....Sorry Yankee Fans Trust me I will be dealing with my Yankee friends later this afternoon gloating! I'll just tease them back and say "A Rod" Who???

My poor phillies fell from grace this year, it was a nice ride. Well as a season tix holder @ least I did not have to pay for postseason tix.

1. Eagle Beach 2. Baby Beach 3. Natural Pool
    Our Tigers are still rocking in the "D"

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I will be cheering on the Tigers now seeing as they beat the "Yanks", can you tell I'm a Red Sox Fan (LOL)?? They seem like a very good team and a team that is really a family. It was nice to watch them after they won last night. By the way, how old is the owner?

I'm with you on the Tigers! Plus my uncle is a huge fan, so why not cheer with someone I love.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

1. Eagle Beach 2. Baby Beach 3. Natural Pool
    I think the owner Mr. Ilitch is 84, hopefully they can get this world series for him to go with the 4 Stanley Cups he has won in Detroit!

Thanks Robin for the info. Good Luck to both teams!