Aruba Beach

Thread: Bob T and Andrea T please join us!

Bob T and Andrea T please join us!

Many years ago, while on our second family visit to Aruba, we (Rob O and CindyO) met a couple (Bob T and Andrea T) at the Renaissance. As it turned out, they lived a few miles from us when we were still in the Boston area. Bob T and Andrea T introduced us to the concept of timeshares. We bought one at Renaissance within a few days. Since then, we have bought 2 more, and friends and family who followed our lead have purchased some 15 or so timeshares....all at Renaissance.

This was "fate". If it weren't for Bob and Andrea, Cindy and I would not be Aruba fanatics today. We wouldn't be going every year with friends and family and we wouldn't be part of this Forum. Thank you, Bob and Andrea.

Yesterday, I received a "get well" card from Bob and Andrea. They found out about my recent injury through this site, and correctly guessed who Rob O and CindyO are. Apparently Bob and Andrea frequent this site...but are not members. Bob and Andrea....we owe a lot to you....please join us on this site!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Come on Bob/Andrea....don't be shy!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com