Aruba Beach
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By CK1
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 2 Post By cyclone promotions
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Bogaerts & red sox promoting aruba tourism - trips raffled during games

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

Bogaerts & red sox promoting aruba tourism - trips raffled during games

Click here: Tickets to Aruba raffled during each game of the Boston Red Sox! Aruba s Bogaerts does great job in promoting his

Pretty cool article in The Morning News Aruba, hopefully this link works to read it. Sorry doesn't seem to be working for me, if you are readers of The Morning News Aruba please check it out. I tried but must have done something wrong :-(

Aruba since 1979
    Xander is a great person to be promoting aruba and the sox

he is well loved on aruba and aruba is well loved by new englanders ... A nice fit !!

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Click here: Tickets to Aruba raffled during each game of the Boston Red Sox! Aruba s Bogaerts does great job in promoting his

Pretty cool article in The Morning News Aruba, hopefully this link works to read it. Sorry doesn't seem to be working for me, if you are readers of The Morning News Aruba please check it out. I tried but must have done something wrong :-(
    Here is your article.

Tickets to Aruba raffled during each game of the Boston Red Sox! Aruba’s Bogaerts does great job in promoting his island

On 25 Oct, 2013 At 09:51 PM | Categorized As Local | With 0 Comments

Bogaerts & red sox promoting aruba tourism - trips raffled during games-bog1-610x350.jpg

ORANJESTAD — …”We are extremely happy to be here for this important moment, especially because Boston has always been an important market for Aruba. With the performance of Aruba’s Xander Bogaerts, this is even more important,” were the words of ATA’s CEO, Ronella Tjin Asjoe-Croes. She went on to indicate that it that Aruba should know that the USA is our biggest tourism market and that Boston is the second largest tourist provider after New York.
    During her visit to Boston she took advantage of the opportunity to visit our Xander Bogaerts as well as the Boston Red Sox team and the Boston Red Sox Foundation. The foundation is raising funds and for every ticket sold, there is a chance to win a trip to Aruba. In exchange we can promote our beautiful island.
    Everytime a ticket is sold it mentions the island of Aruba. When they select the winner they will again promote Aruba as a tourism destination. Those selling tickets are wearing T-Shirts and caps with the Aruba name and logo. Aruba has also istalled banners in all the booths where the fundraising is taking place. Also on all the social networks Aruba is being promoted as the prize destination.
    According to Ronella Tjin Asjoe-Croes, they are exploring possibilities for further cooperation with the Boston Red Sox, on other levels. They want to see what can be done for next year and if they win what this can mean for the team and for Xander Bogaerts.
    ATA contines to position herself very strongly in the market for the benefit of Aruba’s tourism.

Bogaerts & red sox promoting aruba tourism - trips raffled during games-bog11-300x219.jpg

http://themorningnewsaruba.com/local...ng-his-island/

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thanks CK1 for helping with the article I was trying to post! Love how everyone on this forum is so friendly and helpful to others :-)

CK1
    My pleasure, DiviDiveFan.

Go Xander.....hope to see you in Aruba the second week of November ....after your team wins the WORLD SERIES...pasa un bon dia......danki Ray & Evelyn

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    One more to Goo LETSGO SOX
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Aruba since 1979
    Looking forward to tonight and for our aruba hero Xander to perform well.

CK1
    Papien Xander! Way to go Red Sox! Congratulations!!!

Bogaerts & red sox promoting aruba tourism - trips raffled during games-1391632_475065609275160_1874009024_n.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    Excellent

Xander"....long and prosperous career in MLB and hopefully a lifetime bosox