Aruba Beach

Thread: Bonaire.....here I come !!!!,

Bonaire.....here I come !!!!,

So, it is Thursday and I am leaving for my first Caribbean dive trip.....I am so excited I can't wait but I am also a weenie whinnie nervous Nellie.....everyone that is going thinks I am hysterical and that I will be fine, but I am not so sure.....so I just thought I would post this so when I come back and tell you guys I dove to a depth of 60 feet you won't wonder why I am so proud of myself....it will probably be 25, but just incase I get brave,,,,,,
    Okay Chadd, you can stop laughing now......!!!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Enjoy diver's paradise! It will be like diving in a fish tank!

Aruba since 1979
    you will be fine.
    a great spot for a beginner diver and you can go to 60' there is FRONT PORCH
    and that is right there in front of capt. don HABITAT resort.
    i spent countless hours diving there. i had to be there as i kept getting seasick on the boat dives.....front porch at habitat was perfect for me and BEAUTIFUL.

safe and fun travels.

Aruba since 1979
    is this trip to bonaire a separate trip or is it as a getaway while you are on aruba?

Thanks, I feel better already....it is not a part of the Aruba trip...it was originally supposed to be this past march but got pushed back till now....so I get to go there now and in another month my fav place on earth !!!!!
    I hope I don't get seasick on boat dives though....they plan on going out everyday and then the rest of the day beach/dock dives.....I will be happy if I am able to go once a day, let alone more than one......geesh....what do they think I am, A Fish !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Please be safe!!

No beaches to speak of, so not much to do besides dive and drink Amstel Brights, after you are finished with the day's dive of course.

In my mind, Bonaire's equivalent to the Alto Vista chapel.

enjoy your dives you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    So, it is Thursday and I am leaving for my first Caribbean dive trip.....I am so excited I can't wait but I am also a weenie whinnie nervous Nellie.....everyone that is going thinks I am hysterical and that I will be fine, but I am not so sure.....so I just thought I would post this so when I come back and tell you guys I dove to a depth of 60 feet you won't wonder why I am so proud of myself....it will probably be 25, but just incase I get brave,,,,,,
    Okay Chadd, you can stop laughing now......!!!!!!!
    Laughing? No, I'm jealous. Take your time and relax. Your first couple dives go by quickly because you're concentrating on all the stuff you've learned. It isn't until you get comfortable that you will start to really see all of the sights around you.