Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: Camp in NH

Camp in NH

We needed a change in scenery so headed up to our camp in NH. As we are sitting on the deck looking at the lake I thought it's Not Aruba but this is nice. Then I got a sharp pain in my foot and realized I had been stung by a bee. Eight hours later it still hurts! This is definitely not Aruba!!!

Aruba since 1979
    enjoy NH...........enjoy the lake and watching the stars.
    where in NH is your camp?
    put some ammonia and water on the bite and then an ice pack.

hope that you and your dh have a wonderful time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    We needed a change in scenery so headed up to our camp in NH. As we are sitting on the deck looking at the lake I thought it's Not Aruba but this is nice. Then I got a sharp pain in my foot and realized I had been stung by a bee. Eight hours later it still hurts! This is definitely not Aruba!!!

Thanks Andrea. We're in Gilmanton, the home of Peyton Place. As you know we're having some challangng times so it's nice to get a
    break for a few days.

Aruba since 1979
    lovely area!!!take time to regroup and BREATHE in the new hampshire air

i know the area

we used to have a summer shack in the woods in wakefield, nh , village of sanbornville not too far from your area.
    often we'd spend time at alton bay, right near you

enjoy

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Hi Peg - Thanks for the giggle (sorry but it was kind of funny) almost like you were being punished for thinking of Aruba rather than enjoying the beautiful lake (LOL)....anyway hope all is going well with DH. I am jealous sounds like a beautiful spot to go and relax and get out of this heat spell! Enjoy and hope your boo boo feels better soon

It's been nice with low 80s and no humidity. I took the pup (now 10 months) down to the water for her first swim. She was ready before I was and she jumped off the end of the dock with her leash still on. When she realized she couldn't touch she started paddling like crazy!! She spent the rest of the morning jumping on and off. Now I don't have to take her for a walk.