Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By act1966
  • 1 Post By cinhar

Thread: Canadians on the Forum

Canadians on the Forum

Calling All Canadians...

I was hoping to create a subset of forum users to contact Canadian visitors to Aruba specifically. The times are "interesting" (to say the least) in our corner of the world and wondering if those economic/trade issues are affecting your decision-making when it comes to visiting and purchasing/spending in Aruba.

As always, civility should be the order of the day.

We are from Canada. The economic impact has affected our visits to Aruba. It is difficult to justify the 30 to 35% extra cost for the US dollar. We have been trying to get to Aruba once a year but it now seems more likely it will be every other year (very sad). I hope things change for the better but I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by cinhar View Post
    We are from Canada. The economic impact has affected our visits to Aruba. It is difficult to justify the 30 to 35% extra cost for the US dollar. We have been trying to get to Aruba once a year but it now seems more likely it will be every other year (very sad). I hope things change for the better but I have my doubts.
    Yeah... Not good conditions for foreign exchange right now. We're also trying to only buy European and South American when we're on island. Not as easy as we thought it would be.