Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Cemeteries.....visiting :)

We loved Savannah - beautiful city and friendly people! We did alot of traveling this past spring to some U.S. cities that we had never been to before - wanted to see more of the U.S. Savannah and Santa Fe were two of our favorites that we'll definitely return to again. Have a great trip!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We loved Savannah - beautiful city and friendly people! We did alot of traveling this past spring to some U.S. cities that we had never been to before - wanted to see more of the U.S. Savannah and Santa Fe were two of our favorites that we'll definitely return to again. Have a great trip!
    My grandparents did Savannah on their last anniversary before my grandfather got sick. They ended up being there for St. Patty's Day, unplanned. Savannah has one of the top St. Pattys Day celebrations in the country. My grandma will go on and on about that trip and how much fun they had. They did a few historical tours and absolutely loved every bit of it. They really enjoyed the food too.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

We were there about a week before St. Patrick's Day and there were already gearing up and had special nights planned called "St. Practice Day". LOL! We had no idea it was such a huge celebration there but they told us they are third in the country (after Boston and Chicago) as far as the biggest St. Patrick's Day celebration. Who knew?? LOL!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Another Big event is Halloween... our first visit there was Halloween Eve.. my DS and I took a "bar ghost" tour at midnight.
    OMG never knew "grown up" had so much fun on Halloween without kiddies..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12