Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Checking on forum members in Florida

description me standing in front of a tree 3 doors down from my house , the pool fence needs repair and another tree at the end of our street, and my neighbor on the next block having her roof patched temporarily
    Andrea's Pictures: Checking on forum members in Florida-a1.jpgChecking on forum members in Florida-a2.jpgChecking on forum members in Florida-a3.jpgChecking on forum members in Florida-a4.jpg
    Last edited by Jacki; 09-12-2017 at 08:14 AM. Reason: thanks jacki
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

i was taking this photo not of the large puddle in the culvert but there was a large water mocassin in it, but i was afraid to get too close! This limb is a few doors down and another on the other side of the street. Checking on forum members in Florida-a5.jpgChecking on forum members in Florida-a6.jpgChecking on forum members in Florida-a7.jpg
    Last edited by Jacki; 09-12-2017 at 08:14 AM. Reason: thanks jacki

I am thankful those monster trees did not land on someones home! Scary stuff!!!!!

Wow, those are some pretty big trees! Cleanup is going to take awhile I'm sure.

Thank you Jacki for letting me know that she was ok. Sorry I did not see it yesterday spent most of the day trying to hold of my family in Florida. Glad to hear that she is ok saw her messages. Thanks again Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Glad to hear, that all Floridians are safe and sound.

In a free WiFi area. End up losing power but do have a nice generator that does a lot.
    Damage to the roof and lucky it is only leaking in the spare bedroom. Lot of the fence is damage
    We live in Volusia county close to Brevard county
    All I care is that we are survivors and blessed

Aruba since 1979
    Our power came back on at 7:30.
    47 hours without power.

By god's good graces our house is fine.
    Our avocado tree stripped naked and we gathered over 300 avocados from the ground and they are now at new homes.

We have a generator, and were able to make due.

We alternated 6 hrs generator from rfrigerator to the deep freezer in the garage.
    Everything stayed COLD and or FROZEN.
    We loaned our next door neighbor who is a very unfriendly soul, a cord and connection to our generator for his refrigerator.
    That left us 1 empty outlet to charge our phones and run a couple of tower fans.

Our pool company was able to finally get out most of the debris out of our pool.
    Currently our house temp is 86.

Hopefully now that we have power, the air will bring us to a comfortable 74.

I'm back and God was good.
    1st photo is a tree across from us on the golf course.
    2nd photo is the pool with a lot of leaves and some limbs in the bottom of the deep end.

Brady Bear and I are grateful for the well wishes from some of you!!!

Checking on forum members in Florida-21617864_1477822522265308_7272932875009296661_n.jpgChecking on forum members in Florida-img_2474.jpg

So thankful no one was injured and you are all fine. There are some huge trees down. I am sure this is one storm to remember. We were all praying to keep you all safe. Lots of hard work before and after. Thank you for keeping us abreast of your very scary situation.

Aruba since 1979
    thank you for all the well wishes and prayers!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast