Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Chicago Versus Aruba

Aruba since 1979
    even on a good day here in florida, i question my sanity.

we are heading to the northcountry as the new grandson is coming late nov/early dec.

when we moved here, we left a couple of large rubbermaid containers with our son and daughter in law, full of winter gear..parkas, boots, gloves, hats etc.
    i do hope to go skiing if the tendinitis in my knee is better.

hatteras...we visited friends at the villages last week. it is about an hour+ north of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    snow will be a novelty for you and, after a few days, you'll question your sanity for going to Maine in the winter. ��

No one say anything about Canada and their winter/snow lol

No snow here yet (Toronto and areas, Ottawa and areas, Montreal and areas)
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Ugh, Peg, don't tempt me. The thought has crossed our minds a million times in the past twenty-four hours. We might even put up with this nightmare:

Attachment 4528

Okay... The pic uploaded tiny for some reason. It's a screen capture of a flight that's available from Chicago to Aruba ... 2 stops, 27 hours. I'm not throwing it away.
    Wow - 27.5 hours! I don't know if I could handle that kind of travel when I know it's only supposed to be 4 hours!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12