Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee drinkers

Coffee drinkers

Just heard on the local New York stations that Tim Horton's is opening on Monday in New York City.They are taking over in DD something to do with a franchise company,,,Rease......

Tim Hortons is OK. My friends family own a house in Jamaica and their going to bring me some Blue Mountain coffee, Lucky me...!

Aruba since 1979
    imo tim horton's cannot hold a candle to dunkin.
    re: their coffee
    their smalls are teeney
    mediums are small
    large are still small

we have 1 here in waterville

i do think most of them are open 24/7

their donuts are ok
    their soups are good

andrea

Wink Watch out what you say about Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons is a CANADIAN INSTITUTION!! Tim Hortons is our Starbucks. Talking coffee only, we love our "Timmie's" coffee. It is not a strong coffee (like Starbucks) but a very smooth coffee. We can not live without out it. Donuts...not so great. Dunkin Donuts in Aruba are far better.

Tim Hortons was a hockey player who then opened up a coffee shop(s) and later was tragically killed in a car accident. Interesting story.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Tim Hortons is a CANADIAN INSTITUTION!! Tim Hortons is our Starbucks. Talking coffee only, we love our "Timmie's" coffee. It is not a strong coffee (like Starbucks) but a very smooth coffee. We can not live without out it. Donuts...not so great. Dunkin Donuts in Aruba are far better.

Tim Hortons was a hockey player who then opened up a coffee shop(s) and later was tragically killed in a car accident. Interesting story.
    Okay, so now I know where you live.....I love Canada Randi, but I have to agree with Andrea....not impressed...much rather have DD or even Starbucks.
    Although I have been on an iced coffee kick lately....Large coffee, sweetened with sugarfree vanilla syrup, skim milk and lots of ice....YUM !!! Starbucks does it best.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I have to say I prefer Tim Horton's over DD. I don't think DD is strong enough and well, Starbucks is too strong. My favorite though is Gloria Jean's!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Starbucks is too stong for me. The many tours I did to Canada I dld like Tim Hortons.

Ok, my fellow Canadian BB posters....LETS BRING A TIM HORTONS TO ARUBA!!! Who wants to run it?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Have any of you tried Keurig coffee?

Aruba since 1979
    YES i love keurig

my niece has one of the keurig coffee makers and i love going over there
    making myself a nice cup.

i think cindy o, mentioned somewhere on this board that bed bath and beyond sells those little pod thingys.
    so, one can use the keurig maker and fill the pod with whatever coffee you like.
    in my case DUNKIN french vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by BostonAK View Post
    Have any of you tried Keurig coffee?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast