Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: cold or flu

Maybe, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    Jay, were you drowning your sorrows of the house woes? Hope things are getting settled with the flood mess.

Feeling any better Andrea??

I hope you feel better soon!

Aruba since 1979
    feeling better.....so that is why i am thinking it is allergies.

thanks!!

Thank goodness for puff plus

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    feeling better.....so that is why i am thinking it is allergies.

thanks!!

Sorry you weren't feeling well, glad to hear it's a bit better. Have you used Essential Oils? I've been getting really into oils lately. Finding so many positive benefits and so much LESS medication!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    essential oils? tell me more please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Sorry you weren't feeling well, glad to hear it's a bit better. Have you used Essential Oils? I've been getting really into oils lately. Finding so many positive benefits and so much LESS medication!

I've been diffusing, taking internally, topically - you name it. Reduced my son's ADHD meds and using oils diffused in his room overnight and in a roller ball on his feet at night before bed (lavender, frankincense, copaiba, etc.). Made him a different roller ball bottle to take to school with him as a focus blend (peppermint, lemon, etc.). INSANE how much better he is doing & feeling. Using OnGuard (a clove, cinnamon & orange blend) to boost the immune system. Rich & Brianna were hit hard with "the plague" at Xmas time - the rest of us stayed healthy.

Used Lavender & frankincense on Louie (my mini dachshund) during a seizure - it STOPPED! Like totally chilled out his seizure. They typically last 45 min-hour. 10 minutes in I grabbed the EOs and his whole body relaxed, seizure ended 2 minutes later. I've made him his own roller ball bottle with Lav & Frank and I'm using it on his paws every day hoping to prevent seizures!!! Fingers crossed!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Good luck with the oils...I hope it works on your doggie...our first dog had seizures and it was so scary for us every time it happened.

It is interesting that the oils work on ADHD and seizures. Both of my boys have ADD and are on meds. Hubby has ADD but won't admit it as does several of his cousins(on both sides of his family) and our niece. I'll mention it to his cousins who won't take any meds and maybe if they use the oils, one will actually show up on time instead of 2 hours late and the other one may not say whatever she is thinking alienating most of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I've been diffusing, taking internally, topically - you name it. Reduced my son's ADHD meds and using oils diffused in his room overnight and in a roller ball on his feet at night before bed (lavender, frankincense, copaiba, etc.). Made him a different roller ball bottle to take to school with him as a focus blend (peppermint, lemon, etc.). INSANE how much better he is doing & feeling. Using OnGuard (a clove, cinnamon & orange blend) to boost the immune system. Rich & Brianna were hit hard with "the plague" at Xmas time - the rest of us stayed healthy.

Used Lavender & frankincense on Louie (my mini dachshund) during a seizure - it STOPPED! Like totally chilled out his seizure. They typically last 45 min-hour. 10 minutes in I grabbed the EOs and his whole body relaxed, seizure ended 2 minutes later. I've made him his own roller ball bottle with Lav & Frank and I'm using it on his paws every day hoping to prevent seizures!!! Fingers crossed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast