Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: cold or flu

Terrible issues with ADD/ADHD. EOs are not a cure by any means and we are still playing with combinations but when my kid comes home excited because he didn't get in trouble once during the whole day and a few days later I physically see a difference in my seizing dog who's tiny little body is usually thrashing around - that's when I know I have to keep studying & researching in this direction!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Hope by now your feeling better Andrea. I started with a cold (thank god not the flu) over 2 weeks ago and still have it. Lot's of coughing and runny nose. Back and legs sore too but I'm sure that is just from old age. LOL. I already had an appointment for a general check-up with my primary doctor after it started. She only prescribed cough medicine. While there she finally talked me in getting a flu shot. I'm petrified on needles but omg the shot was so easy. I didn't even feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Sorry you weren't feeling well, glad to hear it's a bit better. Have you used Essential Oils? I've been getting really into oils lately. Finding so many positive benefits and so much LESS medication!
    Jacki, do you use doTerra oils?
    I think they have many health benefits. I use them for my asthma and they help.
    Last edited by Sue M.; 01-26-2018 at 12:05 AM.

I do! I am SO impressed with them!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    i am so interested in the essential oils...........i am doing lots of googling.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i am so interested in the essential oils...........i am doing lots of googling.
    Our cousin has been selling doTerra for a long time. It is really good. I think you will find many good reviews. It is somewhat expensive but it is good quality. There are a lot of oils for sale but I do know these work. I must say I have found it much cheaper to order them on eBay and it is safe. They have a product called Deep Blue rub that I use for my arthritis in my back on occasion. It works very well. Better than any over the counter rubs. They also have it in an oil. My suggestion is to read about the different uses. That is my two cents worth!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    I do! I am SO impressed with them!
    my cousin has been using this on her little girl who is 8 for many uses and it always works. I had to go to the ER in Nov for my asthma and one of the assistants was telling me her husband has asthma and suggested the Breathe and it does work for me. She also uses many other blends for herself. The oil goes a long way.

Aruba since 1979
    do you breathe the oil or rub it on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    my cousin has been using this on her little girl who is 8 for many uses and it always works. I had to go to the ER in Nov for my asthma and one of the assistants was telling me her husband has asthma and suggested the Breathe and it does work for me. She also uses many other blends for herself. The oil goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    do you breathe the oil or rub it on?
    I rub on my chest but you can put in a aroma machine to run in a room as well.

I use mine in a aroma machine as well. Esp the lavender to help me sleep.
    Back to the flu. I got tamiflu and abt as well as otc stuff for our cruise
    Lou's dr told me if one is flying try to protect yourself as much as possible. More germs on a plane
    Much rather be safe then sorry.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast