Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cold/Frigid Weather

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    It is so cold everywhere I just can not wrap my head around the global warming thing !!!! Global Warming my Arse !!!!!!!!
    My feelings exactly.

Global warming....bring it on. Turn Rhode Island into Aruba....fine with me.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Lower Michigan report 18 inches of the white stuff and about 3 below, supposed to get around 15 to 20 below tonight, Yahoo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tds-ken View Post
    Yahoo!!!!
    Dd, would be saying, "WOO-HO"

Anyone see Al Gore talking about Global Warming lately? I don't know what's worse this winter....the cold or the snow.....
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Anyone see Al Gore talking about Global Warming lately?
    At this time of year, with THIS weather, he has probably long jetted off to the south Pacific or Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Anyone see Al Gore talking about Global Warming lately? I don't know what's worse this winter....the cold or the snow.....
    The new buzz phrase is "global climate change". That's what happens when you have the coldest calendar year (2008) in more than a decade.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kids home today,school canceled. Snow in RI ( 1-3 inches) but its the bitter cold thats keeping them home, and it looks like the same for tomorrow. Well, at least they can study for exams that are all next week and maybe if I am lucky they will clean their rooms....

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    maybe if I am lucky they will clean their rooms....
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Kids home today,school canceled. Snow in RI ( 1-3 inches) but its the bitter cold thats keeping them home,
    I'm working from home today - and my afternoon meetings were cancelled so I don't have to leave the house (or wear a suit!) Yay!!

According to the weather reports, it's the coldest it has been in 5 years here. One more cold day tomorrow and then we're back to normal with 30's by Sunday.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I'm working from home today - and my afternoon meetings were cancelled so I don't have to leave the house (or wear a suit!) Yay!!
    Woo Hoo!

Rumors abound at dh's school that there will be no classes tomorrow due to frigid weather. Kids cannot stand on the bus stops. ALL kids here ride by bus even if you left NEXT DOOR to the school.

Never affected us when we walked 2 miles to school in 5 inches of snow uphill in single digit weather! Uh oh, showing my age aren't I.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast