Aruba Beach
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By ltdpt
  • 2 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By danadog56

Thread: Countdown to "spring"

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

Smile Countdown to "spring"

I know we all love to countdown to our beautiful warm sunny Aruba trips, BUT,.....seriously I really need to start counting days until spring!!!
    34 is the magic number. After all this snow and shoveling 3 times already today I am ready, how bout you all?

Totally ready. DH has been in and out of the hospital for the past month. It seems as though I'm always having to drive in the snow to get to the hospital or doctors appointment. This morning I lucked out. It was raining, I stayed a few hours and just as I got home it started snowing like heck. Thankfully the neighbors help me shovel. So bring on Spring as Aruba is still in our distant future.

Aruba since 1979
    May the weather warm significantly for all.

Hope that Tom is feeling ok and that his transplant wait is not too much longer.

Definitely ready for spring! It's finally going to be in the 70's here next week. We live in Charleston and have had 2 ice storms in last 2 weeks. First time that has ever happened since i was born.

Just five weeks for us before our Aruba Springtime!

I'm done with temps in the teens and snow. It's not supposed to be this cold in VA! We are supposed to get in the 50's this week, so we will have a muddy mess on our hands, but I will take that over the foot of snow we got this week any day! As for spring, the countdown is in full swing in our house! Anxiously waiting the arrival of my first nephew in mid-March, then taking delivery of our new boat in April, and my college graduation in May!!!! Lots to celebrate. Aruba has to wait a little longer this year but there are so many exciting times coming up that hopefully we won't notice.

Peg, I am keeping your husband in my prayers, and you too!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Thanks Tracey. It certainly sounds like you have some exciting times coming your way! So bring on spring!!!! Tonight we have blizzard like conditions and we are just so tired of the snow.

Peg, prayers go out to you and Tom…hopefully things will work out for him quickly !!!
    As for the snow…every time I get my hopes up that it will finally be over, we get another blast …..just can not keep snowing !!! Sooner or later God HAS to run out of the stuff !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME