Aruba Beach
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: couple in legal battle to keep dog they say was rescued in Aruba

Thank you for the updates...
    Just don't get it why people treat their animals/pets the way they do.
    OMG... my two babies meet me in the morning at the back door with all their love and kisses. They get kisses and hugs before anyone else.
    And they make sure they are the first one... lol
    We include them in every holiday. Brady's 1st bday is in 5 days and got the 2 boys pup ice cream and gifts for him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I just noticed that November 10, 2014 is quite a significant day:

Not only were those initial posts made (see my previous post) but, at the same day, a very "revealing" video was uploaded.

What a coincidence!!!

IMO, it clearly shows the mindset and the priorities of this "distraught" person!

I'm speechless!

That is all I have to say!

Note: If a person who has lots to say, says nothing, that itself says a LOT!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The post that was pulled off FB ~Amy~, your post, not mine
    states;
    they showed for both occasions
    Guess what?
    THEY DIDN'T.... Key word here is THEY.
    Neighbor, boyfriend who ever Howard is came once, not twice
    Last edited by cindyo; 08-03-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    okay, let's put this in a common sense mode. You have two people who are on vacation in Aruba. They see a dog that looks like a stray and not in great shape. two days later they see this same dog. Their heart breaks because of the condition, looks malnourished, has tons of ticks. I ask you, if this dog was in fine shape, what would compel two tourists on their vacation to take a dog to a vet and spend their own money because they saw this dog in bad shape. If this dog was fine as the "owner" (and I use the term loosely) says, why would tourists feel the need to do this unless the dog was in the shape they said it was. Would anyone here just pick up a stray dog in fine shape, take it to the vet for a check up at their own expense? I think not. This dog's condition was in the shape they said it was. As the old saying goes, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, guess what? Its a duck.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Line 5
    both occasions = a big no
    The kids, the tears all stayed home��

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I am not taking sides and I will not "judge" since I (like the majority of people) do not know all of the facts and I won't speculate without ALL facts since this is not my case, not my dog, I was not there, etc. etc. But here is an interview with Yentl from Aruba's channel 15 that gives more details (and also plenty of photos on this Facebook page showing Whitey in Aruba with a collar in many photos). Just food for thought.

Yes, they did show up in court on both occasions when they were asked to be there.

https://www.facebook.com/36387419045...type=1&theater
    Last edited by cindyo; 08-03-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Ah!

Well, back to your regularly scheduled programming......
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 08-03-2015 at 05:21 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    okay, let's put this in a common sense mode. You have two people who are on vacation in Aruba. They see a dog that looks like a stray and not in great shape. two days later they see this same dog. Their heart breaks because of the condition, looks malnourished, has tons of ticks. I ask you, if this dog was in fine shape, what would compel two tourists on their vacation to take a dog to a vet and spend their own money because they saw this dog in bad shape. If this dog was fine as the "owner" (and I use the term loosely) says, why would tourists feel the need to do this unless the dog was in the shape they said it was. Would anyone here just pick up a stray dog in fine shape, take it to the vet for a check up at their own expense? I think not. This dog's condition was in the shape they said it was. As the old saying goes, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, guess what? Its a duck.
    Exactly!

It's also understandable that this couple would NOT want to send the dog back to Aruba to be exposed to the same conditions again. Or worse, being picked up as a stray and being brutally killed! That is a reality in Aruba!

Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Exactly!

It's also understandable that this couple would NOT want to send the dog back to Aruba to be exposed to the same conditions again. Or worse, being picked up as a stray and being brutally killed! That is a reality in Aruba!
    Excellent point.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

As quoted by the newspaper, "Never in a million years would I have thought anyone would want Coco back after how I found her."
    That's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    From the beginning of this case I had the feeling, something was just not right when Cornelia was asked over and over again, where she had been when the dog did not show up, why the dog was in such bad shape and covered in ticks etc, Cornelia would not really answer that questions.

Now, it becomes very obvious to me:

Cornelia and her boyfriend Christophe had left Aruba some time after Whitey/Pinky got hit by a car and was severely injured in May 2014. They brought the dog to the vet and left it there for three months. They were not there when the dog was released from the vet. They probably did not see the dog anymore since the dog got hit by a car in May 2014 (did they visit it at the vet???) as they only returned to Aruba on November 4, 2014!

Cornelia stated that they had Whitney/Pinky for three years. I wonder how much time she actually spent in Aruba during that time. As a "dog owner".

Cornelia also mentions the neighbor who is the owner of Wolly and Buddy, the two dogs Whitey/Pinky used to play with. But this neighbor was also the problem why the dog had ticks as he has no fence, does not treat his property against ticks and Whitey/Pinky would pick up ticks there when she went over to play with the other two dogs.

I wonder if this is the same neighbor who is now mentioned as the "co-owner" of Whitey/Pinky, Mr. Howard Tromb?
    If that is the case, I would agree with the lawyer that it's BOGUS.

Here is the situation in Cornelia's own words:

https://www.facebook.com/36387419045...type=3&theater

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast