Aruba Beach
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: couple in legal battle to keep dog they say was rescued in Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba Susan View Post
    She does not have a job as a flight attendant. Her FB page may say one thing but that is not the truth. She does not work, according to her own court document. She is an osteopath. She "works" when she is in Aruba. This is illegal because as a tourist you are not allowed to work, as clearly stated in bold letters in the Aruba information..
    With the money she is spending on this, I figured that she wasn't a flight attendant. A pilot, perhaps, but not a flight attendant.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Howard, the co-owner, did not come to court on July 31st. He stated on July 9th that he would not be coming back and he did not.

As I have noted all along about the pictures, there are no pictures of Coco with or by Howard, nor does Cornelia have a picture of Coco when she is not there. IMO the pictures on the FB page only tell part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    And this was actually Cornelia's initial thought and her biggest fear, that the dog had been picked up as a stray and killed right away! EVERY DAY dogs, puppies, cats and kittens who end up in the kill shelter get killed in a not humane way!

Initially, she was very happy to find out that the dog was rescued by a tourist from the USA and was safe and alive.

If a dog in Aruba is found as a stray and no owner can be located, the dog can be adopted out. And that is what happened.

It is also a policy of most rescue organizations that they do NOT give out name and address of the person who adopted a dog. But out of the goodness of their heart, the rescue organization gave in as Cornelia wanted only confirmation if it was really Whitney and that she was really alive.

Then Cornelia came up with the story that she had to urgently contact the new owners in the USA as the dog had a "medical condition" they needed to know about to gain access to the name and address of the new owners.

IMO, that was quite deceiving and sneaky.

When I read now the interview, paragraph 2:

How did you find/heard that your dog is with another family in the States?
    "We managed that O'Connell knew about..

Sound kind of ironic to me. And this is just ONE out of many inconsistencies.
    It is my understanding that Cornelia stated in court that she "misrepresented" to ARF why she wanted/needed to contact Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    I noticed something else when reading through this email from Cornelia:

Cornelia mentioned the incident where Whitey/Pinky got hit by a taxi driver who drove too fast (80km/h) and was on her cell phone. It sounded as if this taxi driver was at fault. There was a police investigation, the police took a photo of Whitey/Pinky while in a kennel at the vet office.

However, in court, she is claiming veterinary bills.

If the taxi driver was at fault, the taxi driver would have had to pay the vet bills, IMO.
    If Cornelia was at fault because the dog was NOT on a leash, she would have to pay the vet bills herself, IMO.

As a flight attendant (she listed that on her private FB), would she have to pay airline tickets? I'm not familiar with that.

Excerpt:
    It's a serious legal case that involves the emotional attachment both sides feel for the dog and a financial investment in legal fees, veterinarian bills and airline tickets.

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/...e362b4fef.html
    Cornelia is not a flight attendant, despite what it says on her FB page. She is an osteopath. As a tourist you are not allowed to work; this is stated on the Aruba documentation. However, you will note the page title http://osteopathie-cornelia.ch/en/clinic.html

Aruba since 1979
    Misrepresented..... The 14 letter word for LIED.
    It is my understanding that Cornelia stated in court that she "misrepresented" to ARF why she wanted/needed to contact Lisa.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks for all the info, Aruba Susan!

Once again, I'm speechless! At least, Cornelia admitted in court about the "misrepresented" stories to ARF!
    I wonder what the judge thinks about that!

Aruba since 1979
    Maybe the confusion to her occupation is because she is a gyro copter pilot. (Or so I have been shown)
    Cornelia is not a flight attendant, despite what it says on her FB page. She is an osteopath. As a tourist you are not allowed to work; this is stated on the Aruba documentation. However, you will note the page title http://osteopathie-cornelia.ch/en/clinic.html

CK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Misrepresented..... The 14 letter word for LIED.
    Precisely!

CK1
    She does not have a job as a flight attendant. Her FB page may say one thing but that is not correct She does not work, according to her own court document. She is an osteopath. She "works" when she is in Aruba. However, as a tourist you are not allowed to work.
    Once again, some "misrepresentation"!

Not a flight attendant. No job! WOW!

Is she a "co-owner" of a home in Aruba? And therefor a "resident of Aruba"? Or only a tourist? Do I sense another "misrepresentation"?

I wonder how she and Christophe can afford this little "toy". According to Cornelia, it costs a bit over 100,000 Euro!
    She and Christophe were flying this gyrocoptor last year from Germany to South France while Coco was recovering from her severe injuries:

http://www.vysales.com/videos/gyroco...42485j465.html

OMG, she really is a pilot???
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast