Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Cruising to Aruba

  1. #31
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    My favorite is celebrity and holland.
    However Carnival gives us the best deals.
    Holland America is the only "major" cruise line that we haven't sailed with, but I've only heard wonderful things about them. I hope that you have a fun day today!

  2. #32
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,309
    I've never been on Holland either and heard great things about it. Its laid back but I don't care. I like lay back. I was interested in trying them for a Panama Canal Cruise. They had this 10 or 11 night panama canal cruise which included a stop in Aruba and I believe curaçao. I saw another itenery which was interesting because it included all 3 ABC islands.

  3. #33
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,731
    Would love to do a panama cruise.. working on for 2018 (but may have to skip Aruba... )
    Son wants to go on a cruise during superbowl Sunday... hoping that the Pat's will be playing.... but if not what a better way to watch the superbowl

  4. #34
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    Andrea, You are probably home but we want to hear more about your cruise!! Where did you go, what did you do, what did you do on sea days, how was the ship, etc!!!

  5. #35
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    trying to get caught up.
    will write a review later.
    it is a positive review

    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Andrea, You are probably home but we want to hear more about your cruise!! Where did you go, what did you do, what did you do on sea days, how was the ship, etc!!!

  6. #36
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,759
    Looking forward to hearing about it. My wife would love to do a cruise of Alaska, me not so much. I don't like being on the water if I can't swim to shore...Strange for someone who use to own a boat, lol.

  7. #37
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Looking forward to hearing about it. My wife would love to do a cruise of Alaska, me not so much. I don't like being on the water if I can't swim to shore...Strange for someone who use to own a boat, lol.
    Alaska cruises are amazing. We've done that twice. You should definitely do it. If you decide to go , be sure to add on the land portion to Denali. Denali is spectacular!

  8. #38
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,309
    All this talk about cruising got me to booked a cruise for next year with Celebrity. :>) I've been on at least 1 cruise a year since 1999 I think my total cruises has been around 22 because some years I took 2 cruises. This year I took a break from cruising in order to use up my backed up timeshare in Orlando which I exchanged to Aruba and Puerto Rico.

    Celebrity had a great deal where they let you pick 2 free items if you booked an ocean view or higher cabin. The Free items were beverage package, free internet, prepaid tips or $300 ship board credit. I picked the beverage package and $300 ship board credit because the tips are like $210 and that would leave me $90.00 to buy booze at their duty free..I have everything included so I won't have to charge for anything. I've never done a resort all inclusive but this will be a cruise all inclusive.

  9. #39
    Senior Member hatteras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    All this talk about cruising got me to booked a cruise for next year with Celebrity. :>) I've been on at least 1 cruise a year since 1999 I think my total cruises has been around 22 because some years I took 2 cruises. This year I took a break from cruising in order to use up my backed up timeshare in Orlando which I exchanged to Aruba and Puerto Rico.

    Celebrity had a great deal where they let you pick 2 free items if you booked an ocean view or higher cabin. The Free items were beverage package, free internet, prepaid tips or $300 ship board credit. I picked the beverage package and $300 ship board credit because the tips are like $210 and that would leave me $90.00 to buy booze at their duty free..I have everything included so I won't have to charge for anything. I've never done a resort all inclusive but this will be a cruise all inclusive.
    I've been looking at Celebrity deals for months now. I like the idea of the pick 2. We were thinking about a Panama Canal cruise, but we just got a new puppy and I don't want to leave her. I knew this would happen if I got a new dog. We are already leaving her to go to Aruba and I hate the thought of leaving her again, even though she will be going to stay at my daughter's house. I'm such a sap when it comes to animals. Once again, we've hijacked Andrea's thread.

  10. #40
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,731
    Cruises can be fun for teenagers... they rather cruise and meet friends then land trips..
    So they will stay with friends while the "adults" are in Aruba
    Booked a cruise for Super Bowl Sunday (Christmas gift..).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO