Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Damn Weather!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sgroi135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Beach!
    Posts
    493

    Damn Weather!!

    The only other thing I really look forward to besides going on vacation, is my BI-ANNUAL Tuna Trip with 5 of my buddies. But seems that Mother Nature Might not allow it.

    Just got a call from the captain of the boat, saying that there will be Gale Force Winds on Wed into Thursday! So we have to play it by ear!

    Damn!!!!!
    Decided to take down my timer!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Will keep my fingers crossed for good weather, I know you are looking forward to it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sgroi135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Beach!
    Posts
    493
    Thanks Lisa!
    Decided to take down my timer!

  4. #4
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    wow..hopefully all will work out...if not sounds like a casino day !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sgroi135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Beach!
    Posts
    493
    HMMMMMMMMMM not a bad idea!!!! Never thought of that!~
    Decided to take down my timer!

  6. #6
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    What boat and out of where? You can always stay inshore and do a drop and reel all day on some inshore rough bottom. Loaded up the other day, non stop action with the seabass and weakfish.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sgroi135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Beach!
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    What boat and out of where? You can always stay inshore and do a drop and reel all day on some inshore rough bottom. Loaded up the other day, non stop action with the seabass and weakfish.

    Trip was just canceled. Was going out of Point on the Benchmark.

    Both the Inshore and Offshore Forecast are horrible with 35 knot winds.

    So we prob will just can the fishing for this week and try to line up a day trip next month for something.
    Decided to take down my timer!

  8. #8
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgroi135 View Post
    Trip was just canceled. Was going out of Point on the Benchmark.

    Both the Inshore and Offshore Forecast are horrible with 35 knot winds.

    So we prob will just can the fishing for this week and try to line up a day trip next month for something.
    Ahh, Nick's boat over in Southside Marina. Yup...good capt/fisherman.

    He runs a 44 Henriques fince for a little bumpy ride, inshore wouldnt go out to the deep. Theres plenty of false albie that will keep you buy all day right in the mudhole. Let me know if you head out. I want to get one more tuna/offshore trip in before switching over to stripers and blackfish. Good luck.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sgroi135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Beach!
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Ahh, Nick's boat over in Southside Marina. Yup...good capt/fisherman.

    He runs a 44 Henriques fince for a little bumpy ride, inshore wouldnt go out to the deep. Theres plenty of false albie that will keep you buy all day right in the mudhole. Let me know if you head out. I want to get one more tuna/offshore trip in before switching over to stripers and blackfish. Good luck.
    We are going to try to line up another trip. But the guys that go, we all work together and it is hard for us to get off together. If you have any trips where you need an extra guy or 2 lemme know. I am not a avid fisherman, but we love going out to have some fun.

    We went out on Nick's boat 2 years ago, with Bob Knox (i think it was) as the captain. The year before that we went on teh Alure with Capt Bob.
    Decided to take down my timer!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    You two men are making me VERY homesick for PPB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO