Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Dave Holloway in Aruba?

Oh man he is eligible for parole in Peru in 2019? Unbelievable..

Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    Oh man he is eligible for parole in Peru in 2019? Unbelievable..
    When he is released he will be extradited to the US to face federal extortion charges.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Aruba: No new search for Natalee Holloway

Posted on May 20, 2015 by Janene Van Jaarsveldt

Excerpt:
    But according to the Public Prosecutor, this can not be true. “I have contacted the management of the Mariott Hotel in the US. They told me what the actual situation of the construction site was on May 30th, 2005. This is different from what Mr. De Jong said.” Olthof told the newspaper. On May 30th 2005, the foundation of the building De Jong describes had not been laid yet. There was also nothing in the area that could match his description. “We conclude that he could not have seen what he has stated.” Olthof said.

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/05/20/aru...alee-holloway/

Natalee back in News

Did anyone just see that on CNN. Theres a witness that she is burried on land??????

OMG

Only 2 people know where Natalee's remains are hidden. One is in prison in Peru. The other one, Papa Van der Sloot died of a heart attack years ago.

CNN reported that the prosecutor will not start an investigation because it would give the family "false hope". I would think it would be the family's decision whether or not they would want to follow a lead that may or may not produce anything.

They also reported that a search with a dog would require drilling only a few holes. No deconstruction would need to be done. That is, unless the dog found something.

Beth on Today show this morning.

I was just looking around this morning and read this thread and have the Today show on.
    They had Beth Holloway and her attorney on addressing the 10 year anniversary and the new "lead".
    Beth said that there is no truth to this new information that this guy has been around for years to just get attention. She stated that justice will not be served until he faces extortion charges in the U.S. Her attorney said he will be brought to Alabama that he has worked it all out with Peru.
    Odd that I was reading this thread when it came on. (chills) As always Natalee and her family are in my prayers.

This was on the news in Holland a couple of weeks ago as well.. Here is a translated article from the dutch newspaper why they are not going to search.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba does not look under the Marriott Hotel for the remains of Natalee Holloway. That Chief Justice Eric Olthof just announced to the AD. Research has shown that according to the public statement of a self-proclaimed eyewitness can not be beat.

Amsterdam JurriŽn de Jong claims to have seen that Joran van der Sloot in the particular night of May 30, 2005, the body of the American teenager hiding under the crawl space of the Marriott Aruba Surf Club. That part of the hotel was under construction at that time.

Foundation
    But according to the De Jong can not knock statement. Olthof: ,, I have contacted the management of the Marriott Hotel in the US They have told me what the actual situation of the construction site was on 30 May 2005. This was different from Mr. de Jong has told you. ''

According to the Marriott was on that date the foundation has not placed in the building that De Jong describes in his statement. ,, There was nothing around that he could mean, '' said Olthof. ,, We conclude that he could not have seen what he has stated. ''

New hope
    It is exactly ten years ago this month that Natalee Holloway disappeared. The tip of JurriŽn de Jong brought new hope to her father Dave Holloway that her body could still be found.

Olthof: ,, Sometimes you wish it was different. But we must conclude that there is currently no leads in this case we still can or should investigate. ''

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    i wish this whole thing would be resolved and then just go away.
    Poor family! Makes me sadaruba doesn't need this rehashed
    it will not go away as long as there is money in sensationalism, ... And ... There is money in sensationalism.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12