Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DHL stinks

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

DHL stinks

Well, sat in my house the entire day yesterday awaiting the delivery of my Red sox tickets and they never came. THis was a 2 day guarantee, shipped thursday. Their web site tracked the shipper # and it said it was with the courier. At 3pm I called the 800# and they also asured me they were on the truck. At 6 pm I again called the 800#, "yep, they're still coming", and so said the web site. The lovely person at the 800# said "we delivery till 9 pm in your area". At 7 pm they patched me thru to the local #. The local woman that answered said," We're closing, why didn't you call earlier?".....GO FIGURE....I then checked the web site and it said a delivery was attempted at 5:44....What the heck...No freaking truck ever came, no sticker, my front door was open all day so I wouldn't posibly miss he sound of the truck, my dog barks at even a leaf blowing by, so folks NO PACKAGE.....
    DO not believe anything you read on DHL. I have lost my faith in their ability to delivery anything. THeir web site stinks , its not accurate , and their concern is pathetic. I called 6 + times....
    Lets just see if this 2 day guarantee ends up being 5 days....

Sorry this happened. Luckily we don't have much dealings with them. Love our UPS driver, he is cute as a button!

Agravating as hell when people dont do the job they are paid to do its too bad seems like good customer service is not the norm anymore. And how dare they keep you from your RED SOX tickets

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    i'll just say one word FEDEX
    scott and tricia

I have to report that our season package came yesterday. I wrote emails to everyones address that i could find. They all apologized after I told them to get their act together. I got some story about snow in ohio....What I want to know is what that has to do with my tickets sitting in a warehouse 20 minutes from my house.
    ANyway, don't use DHL, they stink.

Renaissance Island early in the morning floating on a raft.
    DANNYO - this area is: Off Topic - just anything not related to Aruba.

SORRY
    Last edited by DANNYO; 03-12-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Off topic category........

We are Fed ex everyday, actually they come twice a day. Very good!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I have to report that our season package came yesterday. I wrote emails to everyones address that i could find. They all apologized after I told them to get their act together. I got some story about snow in ohio....What I want to know is what that has to do with my tickets sitting in a warehouse 20 minutes from my house.
    ANyway, don't use DHL, they stink.
    What a bummer about your season tickets, I know how exciting it can be to get those babies, as I am on the Penguins waiting list.

DHL is different for different people across the country because they subcontract, especially for their residential work. My company almost exclusively uses DHL for international shipping and they are great, but when shipping international, we are dealing with corporate.

FedEx has been known to subcontract more and more lately, so it all depends on your route. My fiancee's ex owned a truck with FedEx painted on it, but he was considered self employed.

He wasn't reliable with his work or with my fiancee, and that is why she is with me!
    Aruba History:
    Lou: Visited on a cruise in 2005
    Lou&Nay: Will visit on our honeymoon 9/2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast