Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney in November! I think

You can look on the Disboards.com site and look forrenting a time share.. Like boardwalk, Beach club villas or animal kingdom. ...thats how we went in 09 it was great..I hate being in a room all cramped up..Try it you can rent for how ever many days you want.doesn't have to be a whole week, people sell their points soyou figure how many points you need for however manynights you will be there. then hunt for where and how much..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Baby beach, natural bridge, palm beach, California Lighthouse
    We are off to Disney in 2 weeks. I wish it was Aruba but that is a whole other story. Anyway I wanted to let you know I have traveled to Disney quite a few times over the years. I found quite a few saving suggestions on a site called mousesavers.com. I have been there at just about everytime of the year also, early November should be great. The weather is usually still warm and the crowds are not too bad. It may be also the time when Epcot has their wine and food festival which is fun. Have a great time!!

Quote Originally Posted by arubaerin View Post
    We are off to Disney in 2 weeks. I wish it was Aruba but that is a whole other story. Anyway I wanted to let you know I have traveled to Disney quite a few times over the years. I found quite a few saving suggestions on a site called mousesavers.com. I have been there at just about everytime of the year also, early November should be great. The weather is usually still warm and the crowds are not too bad. It may be also the time when Epcot has their wine and food festival which is fun. Have a great time!!

I have been at Mousesavers. I actually am following them on Twitter. I am hoping that they run some sort of special for that period that I am going. We will most likely stay in the Contemporary. I am waiting to get a price back from another TA before I book.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12