Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Divi and Tamerin....

Divi and Tamerin....

My husband and I immediately fell in love with Aruba after our honeymoon in 1996.
    We got 2 cats within a year of marriage and named them Divi and Tamerin so we had a little Aruba with us every day at home.

Sadly, over the past week, we have had to put both cats to 'sleep' due to medical issues.

We are so sad over our loss, but hope that they are both happy with no more suffering.
    Cannot wait to get back to Aruba to make some new happy memories in the happiest place in the world....

Aruba since 1979
    that is so sad.

wishing you and your husband well and know that your kitties are on the other side of the rainbow bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Divi chic View Post
    My husband and I immediately fell in love with Aruba after our honeymoon in 1996.
    We got 2 cats within a year of marriage and named them Divi and Tamerin so we had a little Aruba with us every day at home.

Sadly, over the past week, we have had to put both cats to 'sleep' due to medical issues.

We are so sad over our loss, but hope that they are both happy with no more suffering.
    Cannot wait to get back to Aruba to make some new happy memories in the happiest place in the world....

Sad to hear. It's so hard when we lose a pet as they are often are best friends as well.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Sorry for the loss of your kitties, I love how you named them Divi and Tamerin so perfect! At least they are in kitty heaven together. Maybe you can adopt a new kitty or two next time in Aruba, that would be a real special gift to bring back home.

Sorry for your loss.

This was so sad to read Divi Chick. I am a cat lover also and when pets die it leaves a gaping hole in your heart.