Aruba Beach

Thread: Dog for niece??

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Dog for niece??

Andrea, tell us all how you made out with the dog you rescued from Aruba? How is the dog making out, how was the fllight...tell us !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Andrea, tell us all how you made out with the dog you rescued from Aruba? How is the dog making out, how was the fllight...tell us !!!
    Cindy are you planning on bringing home a new bundle of joy from AUA?
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 04-02-2008 at 11:26 AM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Lisa, What are you kidding....I got enuf bundles of joy here...one westie, 2 teen daughters, and one husband...oh ya, I forgot myself. I am one big bundle of joy??!!

Aruba since 1979
    i was not the dog rescuer.
    cheryl (arubahouse cheryl) and her friend kathy were the rescuers.

they put out a cry for adoption in november.
    i responded, met the dog at christmas, cheryl brought him to logan airport in boston on jan 10. we met him there and picked him up and brought him to waterville maine the next day.

his name is bambi but his new owners call him benny AND bambi. my niece and her hubby and girls are the family to the aruba dog.

the dog is getting big 35 lbs and is very disobedient hahahahaha he gets into all sorts of puppy mischief. he is the size of a small golden retriever, but thinner.

he is a wonderful boy and cute and fast! he has been neutored .

he has 2 cats, dora and sammy that are housemates and 1 large marmaduke-like dog housemate, named boots. boots is benny/bambi's keeper. the 2 of them are conspirators and plan on getting into trouble every day.

re: the pup and ice cold maine,
    well, this pup acted as if he was born and raised in the arctic. he loves the snow. won't wear his fancy jacket. and will not come in out of the snowbanks

and an odd story he only lost a few baby teeth. so when he went in for his "snipping of the naughty party" the vet extracted about 10 baby teeth that just would not loosen and come out on their own. his approximate date of birth is october 1, 2007. so he is 6 mos old now or thereabouts.

he is cute, but very fresh and very smart!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post