Aruba Beach

Thread: Dreaming about being on the beach with my hubby

BGP

Dreaming about being on the beach with my hubby

Hi All, Rainy, icky day here today. Matches the way I feel inside... hubby left for Iraq yesterday. He will be back in 6 months and we hope to head back to Aruba in Dec for our anniversary. Hopefully the next 6 months will pass quickly, just gotta stay busy!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    BGP- thank you for letting your husband protect our country. I hope you are able to get back to aruba.

Think happy thoughts and we will pray for your dh whose bravery keeps us all free to enjoy all that life has to offer.

I hope you find comfort in knowing that we are always here for you. <<hugs>>

BGP
    Thank you Cindy and Lisa for the happy words. It is so very hard to have your loved one pack up and head into a war zone. Watching them pack gas masks, body armor etc is scary. My hubby advises on satellite communications. I can not wait to get him back home! I think when you have a loved one leave you for trips like this it really makes you appreciate every single second you have together! Want to start thinking about planning the best ever trip to Aruba!!

Quote Originally Posted by BGP View Post
    Want to start thinking about planning the best ever trip to Aruba!!
    You two deserve it.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We are more happy to help you planning in any way. We did have a couple about 6 months ago that posted on the site. He was returning from an over sea's assignment over there somewhere, anyway, he wanted to plan a special vacation for his wife, so of course, we were happy to give him ideas...

Many thanks to you two and your families for the sacrifices you make for us. May the next six months pass by quickly and have the two of you on the beach in Aruba enjoy the island and each others company.