Aruba Beach
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Ever Been On An HGTV Show?

Watched the show twice already and really enjoyed it. It does need to be longer and maybe a follow up. You picked a beautiful house and I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years to come! Congratulations!

I am still waiting for someone to post this online so I can see it
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    We finally got to watch the show Monday night. To be honest, we were so excited and busy trying to visualize all of the different locations shot in the segment that it was hard to keep up with everything going on. Thank God for pause, rewind and replay! We were re-imagining all the sights and sounds again. What a great show!
    Last night we sat and watched it again. What can I say, we're old, and it takes a second viewing for everything to register...
    Like others have mentioned, we wished it could have been longer. Perhaps that's just our Aruba addiction. You guys really picked a great house. When they showed the inflatable pool at the first house we were thinking, this has to be a prop. With your sense of humors, one wouldn't put it past either of you. Perhaps you should have added the donkey and the pool as a requirement for purchase. At least then the donkey would have had a watering hole to replenish in...
    Anyway, great show, great purchase, and hope you get to enjoy it for years to come!
    Thanks, Schexc!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChris n Bob View Post
    Watched the show twice already and really enjoyed it. It does need to be longer and maybe a follow up. You picked a beautiful house and I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years to come! Congratulations!
    Thanks, AZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I am still waiting for someone to post this online so I can see it
    I think most producers are pretty stringent about copyright laws so it's probably going to be a little bit of a wait until it airs on HGTV.ca and then HGTV will post it in their online portal. Sit tight!

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    I think most producers are pretty stringent about copyright laws so it's probably going to be a little bit of a wait until it airs on HGTV.ca and then HGTV will post it in their online portal. Sit tight!
    Ha ha, its hard to wait when everyone is raving about it. I guess I will either have to hope someone "pirates" it online, drive one hour to cross the boarder and then watch it there and come home or wait one year to see it!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    According to HGTV website, the show will be on again:

Upcoming Airings

Friday
    May 6
    6pm | 5c

http://www.hgtv.com/shows/caribbean-...oasis-on-aruba

Has this come to Canada yet? I am dying to see your episode. It now shows on the HGTV.ca website, but do you know if you can view it anywhere? Its been a long wait since April! Especially since we are practically neighbours in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by JCurl View Post
    Has this come to Canada yet? I am dying to see your episode. It now shows on the HGTV.ca website, but do you know if you can view it anywhere? Its been a long wait since April! Especially since we are practically neighbours in Canada.
    The Canadian site says the new season of "Caribbean Life" debuts on August 31st... we're the twelfth episode of the season so, depending on how quickly they air them, that'll determine the airdate... if it's one per week, it'll take three months! I suspect they air more than one on a given weekly cycle though.

It just aired again on US HGTV - friends in Aruba just caught it on the weekend and sent us an email while watching.

Sorry, my bad, we're actually the ninth episode in the season as one astute lurker informed me.

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    The Canadian site says the new season of "Caribbean Life" debuts on August 31st... we're the twelfth episode of the season so, depending on how quickly they air them, that'll determine the airdate... if it's one per week, it'll take three months! I suspect they air more than one on a given weekly cycle though.

It just aired again on US HGTV - friends in Aruba just caught it on the weekend and sent us an email while watching.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast