Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Ever Been On An HGTV Show?

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Did you purchase the home furnished? A friend just told me that HHI wanted them to clear the house out (that they'd already purchased) for the episode filming so it would look like the house was up for sale! Uh, no... I'm not moving while on vacation. Ugh.
    Act1966.. Nope it is unfurnished. We are furnishing it. I think we will sparsely furnish as we were told that is what they do!

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    We'll be right behind you as we're down in October!
    We should get together... we are hear until Thanksgiving!!!

Oh just re-read your post.. HHI actually clears and stores the furniture and moves it all back in!

Quote Originally Posted by EdandLiz View Post
    Let me ask around. I'm having dinner with a dear local friend tonight who may be able to point me in the right direction!
    My friend, unfortunately doesn't know anyone personally at the "Shelter". But here is their contact info. It looks best to email them first.

E-Mail Contact

It is difficult to reach us by telephone in Aruba because we are usually out helping the animals. Please send us an email. Please include your name, where you can be reached and the reason you are calling. We will respond as promptly as possible.
    info@arf-aruba.com
    .Calling from the United States or Canada

ARF-Aruba c/o Renee Brock
    Telephone:[COLOR=#00AFFD !important]+1 267-735-7363[COLOR=#EC008C !important][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Any updates?

"Caribbean Life" focus is more on moving toward living for extended periods of time in the Caribbean (i.e. the six month duration for non-residents which would be us in the next few years).

I think the house search, unlike House Hunters International, is just part of the "production" so we'll be gushing over our "eventual" house and critical of others (e.g. "Who installs shag carpet in Aruba?!?") and then talking about our drivers for wanting to live in Aruba.

I'm sure there will a special segment dedicated to the medicinal healing power of the margarita.

They're still working through logistics on their end so we're not 100% there yet.

The updates, they will be a comin'...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Any updates?
    Still waiting to hear if they can adjust the shooting schedule for when we'll be on island.

Hi Everybody: just a quick update...we've been filming for the last two days (two more to go) but the company has asked us not to comment on the episode until after it airs next year. We're having a lot of fun!

Next year...you're killing us!!!
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

TRIP 14 ON MARCH 5TH 2018
    OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL. EAGLE BEACH ARUBA.
    https://youtu.be/hfk7YBj3Z1k

NOW RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8.
    PLEASE NOTE. OUR UNIT CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE TWO PEOPLE.
    PLEASE SEND US A PM PRIOR TO BOOKING AND WE'LL MAKE A REFERRAL DIRECTLY TO THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR YOU.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Next year? That's like an eternity! Do you know which month it might air?

That is awesome!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast