Aruba Beach
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree375Likes

Thread: Female Taxi Driver Assaulted

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Thank you to Our moderator Andrea James! Your second donation is greatly appreciated!!
    Karma hears you😀

Aruba since 1979
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Thank you to Our moderator Andrea James! Your second donation is greatly appreciated!!
    Karma hears you

... that's terrible.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-25-2016 at 11:39 PM. Reason: asked member to edit a word 3 days ago. so i editied it

Aruba since 1979
    it is indeed,
    whoever her higher power is, was on her side

Quote Originally Posted by Jaschase View Post
    that's terrible.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-25-2016 at 11:40 PM.

This will be my last post for a very, very long time, if not forever as I might just be banned because of this. I am ashamed to be associated with some members of this site who would click "report" over a simple, benevolent, fund raising effort. Shame on you, you know who you are. You got a well-intentioned thread closed.
    Last edited by rob o; 02-23-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    This will be my last post for a very, very long time, if not forever as I might just be banned because of this. I am ashamed to be associated with some members of this site who would click "report" over a simple, benevolent, fund raising effort. Shame on you, you know who you are. You got a well-intentioned thread closed.
    Rob O, I would like to applaud your efforts with the Go Fund Me publicity. I think keeping this post alive is needed so people who don't frequent the forum every day can be made aware of the situation. I also applaud our moderators, and I think Andrea said it best that contributing to any charity or fund is a personal choice. We can put this out there for people, but the other thread became about chastising people and companies who chose not to make a contribution or to make it public. I think closing that thread was the right thing to do because it was taking attention away from the cause.

Let's get back to basics. Here is a terrible situation, and for those willing and able to contribute at this time, please do so. It doesn't matter who else contributes, it doesn't matter how much you can contribute, it doesn't matter if you are only able to offer a prayer at this time. I think of Grace daily, and pray for her recovery and look to this and other forums for updates. Thanks to the Os and John for all of your efforts.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 02-23-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I started this thread because I learned of this situation as soon as I arrived in Aruba. I would really hate to see it closed. If the other thread has to be closed, I understand, but I really hope that they can keep this one going, with all of the gofundme information.

Please, please let us keep this thread on track and not attack anyone personally. Let us focus on the horrific attack that started it all. And on Grace's recovery.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Intentions are like trains: even the good ones get derailed sometimes.

I agree with all the posts about returning the focus to the victim.
    Last edited by act1966; 02-23-2016 at 03:02 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Please, please let us keep this thread on track and not attack anyone personally. Let us focus on the horrific attack that started it all. And on Grace's recovery.

no one was EVER ATTACKED, except Grace.....
    Last edited by cindyo; 02-25-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast