Aruba Beach
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree375Likes

Thread: Female Taxi Driver Assaulted

This afternoon I spoke with Grace. Little by little she is recovering.
    She is receiving special massage treatments for her leg which remains damaged. She is also receiving different massage therapy for her broken ribs.

Grace's 80yr old husband is still suffering the shock of Grace almost being killed. He remains very quiet and introverted since the accident.

The person who did this remains in jail here. He is scheduled for a first hearing on May 10th but it has been stated that this may get delayed into the first week of June.

So there is progress but it is slow

John

Thank you for your update.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    John, thanks so much for continuing to check on Grace and giving us updates. I will continue to keep her and her family in my prayers. You had mentioned a while back that she might be going to Columbia for treatment. Do you know if that is still going to happen? I hope that there is more that can be done, medically, to help her recover. We appreciate everything that you have done for Grace.

Thanks John. Appreciate the update.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Thanks for the update John. Continued prayers for Grace and her husband and family.

Aruba since 1979

From Aquaman

Female Taxi Driver Assaulted-img_0070.jpgSubject: Grace and Adilbert

Hi Andrea

This morning I met with Grace and her husband for a couple of hours. As you can see from the photos she is recovering well. She still needs a cane and her leg still has an open wound.

She is very positive about things but the accident has certainly impacted their lives.

The person who did this is still in jail here. Trial is scheduled for last week of May. The Aruban system will only pay receipt end medical supplies.

Grace will not work for at least a year based on doctors advice. She again thanked me and asked me to tell everyone how she is doing and again thanked for the donations

If you wish to post. Please go ahead. Grace says that is OK. I seem to have trouble posting pics for some reason

Aruba since 1979
    thank you Aquaman!!!

Thanks for posting an update.

Thank you John (and Andrea) for posting. Grace looks great considering the severity of her injuries. Continued healing prayers.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Thanks, John. Grace looks beautiful. I continue to pray for Grace and her family. This happened the day that I arrived in Aruba on vacation, so this has been very much on my mind. My husband and I are praying for Grace's complete recovery. I really hope that they throw the book at this guy.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast