Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree375Likes

Thread: Female Taxi Driver Assaulted

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    The identity of the attacker is released. He is a business man from Texas! OMG!
    The article is graphic, so I only post an excerpt:

Texan Patrick Maxwell (30) attacks 70-year old Taxi driver on Aruba

Patrick Maxwell (30), from Texas has been identified as the attacker of 70-year-old grandmother of four, Grace Angela, a taxi driver on the Caribbean island of Aruba. Angela, suffered severe injuries during the brutal attack, including seven broken ribs and a broken nose needing reconstructive surgery.

Aruba Police have Maxwell in custody; there are various serious charges against him. ..................

Maxwell, a top salesman for his company, was on Aruba with a group of 30 managers and salespeople from various Texan cities on an incentive trip as a reward for their excellent 2015 performance.

It is unknown what exactly caused Maxwell to suddenly become violent and wanting to sexually assault and beat the 70-year-old woman. The investigation is ongoing, and Patrick Maxwell is to stand trial for his actions. Sources indicate that he had certain personal problems or issues that might have led to his aggressive behavior and the attack against the innocent victim who has been working as a cabdriver on the island for many years.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/104874-texan-patrick-maxwell-30-attacks-70-year-old-female-taxi-driver-on-aruba

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainme...river-on-aruba

Thanks I got the same link from one of our members!!
    thanks T

CK1
    What a disgrace!

Unsettled at Home, Veterans Volunteer to Fight ISIS

By DAVE PHILIPPS and THOMAS JAMES BRENNANMARCH 11, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/12/us...773522000&_r=1

Aruba since 1979
    Hmmm. PTSD?

senseless act of violence and i hope punishment will fit the crime.
    I am wondering if ptsd will be his defense?

sick and senseless I am just smh

prayers for the poor victim.

CK1
    Excerpt from today's Amigo article:

Google Translation:

Warrior

On social media a link is established between P.M. and an article from the Seattle Times news published last March. It shows that P.M. old military and voluntarily fought ISIS in Iraq. He joined the Kurdish security forces, known as the peshmerga in northern Iraq. "I'm not on call, but I'm still a warrior," he told the news site. "I thought if I could walk away from here (America, ed.) And as many bad guys could kill, that would be a good thing." His time at the peshmerga ended abruptly when P.M. was spotted by the US Special Operations which made it clear that US citizens are not allowed to fight voluntarily against ISIS. He was removed from the front and put on a flight back to America.

Detention

P.M. is currently in detention on suspicion of assault with serious injury and attempted rape. That leaves Angela Ann, spokesman for the prosecutor, know request to Amigoe. "The prosecutor saw him Monday and he's now eight days in detention. After these eight days he will be brought in again. "The thing is, even though he is an American, this will be dealt with as a local Aruban matter.

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/222003-t...kaanse-toerist

Aruba is not Iraq or Syria and does not need any military volunteers or mercenaries

Sounds like he snapped, but still no excuse. Lock him up and toss the key away, sorry but that is how I feel.

I am guessing he won't be employed when he makes it back to Texas.

I'm sick to my stomach. I don't understand why anyone would want to rape a 70 year old grandmother!

I wish that there was a victim compensation fund here. I can just imagine the financial ramifications of this. Lost income, medical expenses and so on. Maybe a crowd funding project could assist

https://www.gofundme.com/2wmzhsb8
    see above link to the go fund me program for Grace.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-06-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast