Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: This is the first time I left Aruba early!!

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Thanks for the update on Decklin, Kent. That your daughter-in-law is now allowed to hold him for two hours is amazing and will help him to get stronger and stronger every day.

I'll continue sending positive thoughts and prayers.

Our Son finally got the courage to hold him. When they put him on his mothers chest, all his numbers went to the best levels they have ever been. When they took him off of her 2 hours later, they started to go up. I think he knows his Mommy!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    This is awesome! The more his Mommy is allowed to hold him, the better. Even if she is just around, talks to him, maybe has her hand close to him after he has to be put back, will help.

Continue to have lots of courage and strength, little Decklin. So many people are thinking about him and sending lots of prayers to him and his entire family.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Goose bumps here Kent❤️. Thank you for updates.
    My angel is there.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Our Son finally got the courage to hold him. When they put him on his mothers chest, all his numbers went to the best levels they have ever been. When they took him off of her 2 hours later, they started to go up. I think he knows his Mommy!!

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Wonderful updates! Keep fighting little man!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Oh my goodness, this is the first time I'm seeing this post. Tons of prayers being sent your way. I absolutely believe that baby Declan will continue to grow stronger the more he feels the love and touch of his family. God bless.

Aruba since 1979
    Hoping for an update on the baby ...Kent?
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Sorry about that but as they say: No news is good news. Decklin is 52 days old now and he is getting as much milk as possible so he is over 2.5 lbs now,. His breathing is the best that its been and Mom and Dad can hold them whenever they want for as long as they want. Us 3 flew back to Aruba a few weeks ago because he was doing so well. My wife and Daughter are flying back home Tuesday and I will be going back March 5th. My Son was not able to do any of our shop work at home to get ready for Spring so I have canceled my dive trip to Curacao and I will go home to help with the shop work so we will be ready to roll come April. We really appreciate all the prayers that everyone has sent because that is what pulled Decklin thru. God Bless.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

Aruba since 1979
    God bless your grandson Decklin.
    thanks for the update.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Great to hear that Decklin is progressing so well. Prayers continue!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast