Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Football Schedule Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    You know we will And I'm sure we will be in jerseys in even the Aruba heat. Or I will use it as an excuse to my a new shirt! We love our team through the good and the bad.

Super Bowl was one of my favorite memories in Aruba!
    Tracey, I wear my white Pats jersey to Buster's every year on the Sundays we're there and it's only a bit warm. If you guys have white jerseys you should be okay, if not you have plenty of time to get some.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Tracey, I wear my white Pats jersey to Buster's every year on the Sundays we're there and it's only a bit warm. If you guys have white jerseys you should be okay, if not you have plenty of time to get some.
    Jon has the white RG3...no telli ng if that will any good in November or not..lol. Time to get my Kerrigan jersey in white! This is the perfect excuse.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    We never vacation during World Series or Super Bowl time, would not be good to be away while our teams play 
    We had the pleasure of celebrating the Pat's Super Bowl Victory in Aruba this year. It was especially sweet to rub it in to the Giants fans across the pool. Not so much fun the two times the Giants won and we had to take a beating.

I bought Pat's Super Bowl T-shirts from in Aruba two days after the game.

Amsterdam Manor, anywhere with a hot sun and a cold drink.
    No Aruba trips OR football games (Fly Eagles Fly!) for me for quite some time. My wife and I are expecting our first child this October, so it's all hands on deck here at home. And Rob O, I'm with you. When we're in Aruba (or away anywhere, for that matter), we try to avoid TV as much as possible. We turned on the TV once on a recent trip to Italy this past January, and that was just to see if it worked. It was on for no more than 5-10 seconds.

Congratulations on the baby!
    Funny you mention that about the TV. We stayed in a room for 11 days last year and couldn't figure out how to turn the tv on the first day so we just didn't worry about it and never missed it.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Did it....
    Just got 5 tickets to the Miami vs New England game the day before our cruise
    Christmas gift.... was able to buy presale tickets. Not the best seats; but it is a Pat's game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12