Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Friends

Very sorry for you John & Tracey & your friends. Cancer sucks.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Within the last few years lost my older sister to leukemia and just last month my niece (41 years old with 3 girls, youngest is 4) to ovarian cancer. It truly does suck.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- South Beach, FL: Feb. 2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Sedona, AZ: April/May 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I am saddened to hear of all the dear friends and loved ones who have had cancer affect them. Our daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer (43) in January. She is approaching her third surgery on June 29 just before we leave for Aruba. It was in the early stages and she is doing quite well. All of you ladies be sure to get your mammograms. No matter how young or old the person is it is a devastating diagnosis for all. Sending prayers and positive thoughts John.
    Last edited by Sue M.; 06-21-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Tracy, life is short so be sure to live it to the very fullest and enjoy each healthy and happy day.

Glad to hear she is doing well Sue.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

John
    Cancer does "sucks"
    Life is way too short. Live for today cause tomorrow may never come.

Best wishes and prayers for you and your friend John. And also to anyone else who may dealing with one of these terrible events.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    John - Sorry to hear your sad news, I hope your friend is able to find a wonderful doctor, people are saved every day if caught early and find good care. We all have special people we love who are fighting the battle or have lost, myself included. Keep the faith, be strong and present for your friend.

Sue - prayers to your daughter as well.

Sue is right-get your mammograms. Within two weeks after my 41st birthday my mammogram showed early breast cancer. This October will be 15 years. I was very lucky.

Other dear ones, were not. My nephew battled leukemia for 3 1/2 years and passed away in Sept. 2015 a month and four days after his 26th birthday. In December, we lost a very good friend-someone who was almost like a mother to me to lung cancer. My father, uncle, and in-laws also passed away from it.

Aruba since 1979
    my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12