Aruba Beach

Thread: Germany.....

Red face Germany.....

So, I am off to Germany to visit my "step" sister...she was a foreign exchange student that stayed with my mom about 10 years ago and has been begging us to come visit her ever since....
    She is now married, with a 4 year old...
    I used every excuse in the book to get out of going but this year my Dh insisted we go see her since she is so sweet and is/was good to my mom and us....always sending xmas and easter presents.....
    My biggest reason for not wanting to go, besides I have no desire to visit Germany (no offense to anyone of German culture), but it has no Caribbean waters surrounding it...and no beach....and no close-to-the-equator-sun !!!
    How bad am I ?????
    So just blowing off steam and wishing it were Aruba I was leaving for instead......have to wait till November for that...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    i bet it will be wonderful!
    have fun!

thanks andrea...everyone is telling me the same thing...I feel bad that I do not care to go and I know I will enjoy myself when I get there.....hopefully I can talk them into coming with us to aruba next year or the year after...!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

The south can be really beautiful, especially if you get near the Swiss border area. We had an exchange student from that area when I was growing up.