Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Good news/Bad news

Got the letter of commitment from our mortgage lender today and all set to close next Thursday. It was a stressful process but I found out that having and experienced loan officer and realtor made our life a lot easier. We are very excited! It's still in the back of my mind that we should have been leaving for Aruba this weekend, but instead we will be moving into our new house so it's worth missing this trip.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    terrific.
    very happy for you both!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Got the letter of commitment from our mortgage lender today and all set to close next Thursday. It was a stressful process but I found out that having and experienced loan officer and realtor made our life a lot easier. We are very excited! It's still in the back of my mind that we should have been leaving for Aruba this weekend, but instead we will be moving into our new house so it's worth missing this trip.

Thanks!
    We celebrate our 2nd anniversary on Tuesday and closing on Thursday - should be a fun week. Thank goodness Jon is a go with the flow type of guy because I can't imagine if we were both going as crazy as I am with the planning
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    remember to take it slow and easy with the the new house. you got lots of time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Thanks!
    We celebrate our 2nd anniversary on Tuesday and closing on Thursday - should be a fun week. Thank goodness Jon is a go with the flow type of guy because I can't imagine if we were both going as crazy as I am with the planning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123