Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By Traceyd14

Thread: Grouper Recipes???

Grouper Recipes???

Do you have a favorite grouper recipe to share? We gave in to temptation and bought some overpriced grouper at Wegmans today to either grill or bake, but I for what we spent I really don't want to mess it up. I have a few ideas, but I'm interested in what you guys do.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    we do ours a few ways....

on the grill place in heavy duty foil, add a cup of sautéed spinach, sliced almonds and a few onion sliced and wrap foil tight like a tent and cook.
    maybe about 10 minutes

in a grilling pan grouper with about 1TBS of emeril's blackening seasoning and cook on both sides...medium heat

baked....375 degrees shallow baking dish, with undiluted cream of mushroom soup and sauteed spinach... mix about a cup of sauteed spinach into a 1/2 cup of cream of mushroom soup. pour over top of grouper filets. cover and bake for about 25 - 35 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Do you have a favorite grouper recipe to share? We gave in to temptation and bought some overpriced grouper at Wegmans today to either grill or bake, but I for what we spent I really don't want to mess it up. I have a few ideas, but I'm interested in what you guys do.

I did a combination of a few things I saw and it came out pretty nice. Instead of a foil tent, we did a parchment paper tent and made it in the oven. My friend recommended the Wegmans Garlic and Herb basting oil, so I used that, minced garlic, butter, and cajun spice. I would do that again with more cajun seasoning. Sauteed spinach on the side was definitely a great addition.
    Not sure when, but we will be back