Aruba Beach
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: guess what its doing in jersey again!

Mostly Rain today in Westchester Cty, NY... but they are saying the snow will be here tonight in into tomorrow.

Simply Fish, Azzuro's, Madame Janettes, Holiday Inn Sunspree, Smokey Joes, Texas De Brazil, Moomba Bar, "Elvis" the cab driver, and the entertainer "Giovanni".
    Report from my Dad in West Milford (North Western NJ), and the snow is up to his waist.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends in Bergen and Essex county(NJ), are you without power? I just heard on the news. Wait dumb question, if you are out of power you will not be reading/responding right away huh? Good luck getting through it. Keep the fireplace going.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends in Bergen and Essex county(NJ), are you without power? I just heard on the news. Wait dumb question, if you are out of power you will not be reading/responding right away huh? Good luck getting through it. Keep the fireplace going.
    Its our turn for the snow Mark.Been outside for over an hour and it is still snowing.We hate snow .I was out last night to snow blow about 6 inches
    of heart attack snow,today there was about a foot of dry snow.Is it summer yet.Oh by the way its still snowing......

Mark,

got power,, without tv or my computer and with this snow.. I would really be nuts. I hate snow as much as you.....

Yeah this snow is for the birds! I'm done with this sh&*! Although, we built another snowman and went sledding with the kids then did hibachi. Not to bad. I stocked up on my rock crab claws and made my special sauce...yuuuummmmmy! I got feedback from local seafood places, I am thinking of putting my homemade sauce in to production. I will divulge after I get some positive feedback. My sauce goes good with crab, shrimp, lobster, scallop and clam. I tested with friends and they are craving!!! Maybe I am on to something here!

Everyone finished shoveling and getting ready for the next round?

30" in Wyckoff!

More snow coming Tuesday-Wednesday,cant wait

snow

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Snowing yet in good old Jersey?

We are getting all rain on Cape Cod.. sometimes it is a blessing to live near the water.... The northshore (MA) got hammered the other day, hurricane like winds.. flooded many beach homes, and took off many roofs. Does anyone live on the north shore?

Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

shhhhhhhhh Lisa, I am so tired of snow and cold

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast