Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween SNOW nor'easter

wow....we had not power, water, heat or anything for over a week. we lived like little house on the prairie...i only just yesterday got internet back....we got killed out here....so many people lost everything....we also had no fresh food in the food stores because they lost all refrigeration and electric. it was pretty bad...cutting and hauling wood to stay warm....hauling water for us and the horses...and reepatedly telling my hubby...."stop flushing the toilet....IT DOESNT WORK!!!!" LOL....GLAD TO BE BACK.... and yes he finally ordered a generator and is having an electrician come to put in the panel....

Aruba since 1979
    you barely recovered from the tropical storm in august and now this!!

my wishes for you are a mild, sunny winter.
    hauling water is NO fun.
    chipping ice in horse water buckets is NO fun.
    frozen horse pee in stalls is terrible.
    mild easy winter for you and yours!

Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    wow....we had not power, water, heat or anything for over a week. we lived like little house on the prairie...i only just yesterday got internet back....we got killed out here....so many people lost everything....we also had no fresh food in the food stores because they lost all refrigeration and electric. it was pretty bad...cutting and hauling wood to stay warm....hauling water for us and the horses...and reepatedly telling my hubby...."stop flushing the toilet....IT DOESNT WORK!!!!" LOL....GLAD TO BE BACK.... and yes he finally ordered a generator and is having an electrician come to put in the panel....

thank you---from your lips to gods ears!!! lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123