Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday to.....

  1. #41
    Senior Member DiviDiviFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Posts
    1,509
    Happy, Happy Birthday too our wonderful Andrea. Hope you have a nice day and many, many more for years to come :-)

  2. #42
    Senior Member glynis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    162


    happy birthday.
    Happy birthday been so busy lazing in Aruba this is the first minute I've had for the forum...!!
    http://www.homeaway.com/4118789
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

  3. #43
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27,820
    thank you all!!!
    you are all terrific.

  4. #44
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,298
    Of course I'm traveling across the country on your birthday. Happy belated, you're the best!!
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

  5. #45
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27,820
    thanks walt

    my son says your name of the "oklahoma city" is spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Of course I'm traveling across the country on your birthday. Happy belated, you're the best!!

  6. #46
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    thanks walt

    my son says your name of the "oklahoma city" is spot on.
    That's great to hear. I'd hate to think it got better after I didn't have to deal with it. Hope he gets back home soon.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

  7. #47
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,089
    I am sorry I missed it but Happy Birthday Andrea! If you are anything like my wife I am not really late because she "celebrates" her birthday for an entire month, lol. I hope you enjoyed it!

  8. #48
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27,820
    absolutely it is my birthday month.
    waiting for "my" diamond and saphire ring. size 7.5 yellow gold
    hint hint hint
    seriously, got my 3rd pandora bracelet from husband with beads and charms from the grand boys.

    thank you for the kind wishes jay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I am sorry I missed it but Happy Birthday Andrea! If you are anything like my wife I am not really late because she "celebrates" her birthday for an entire month, lol. I hope you enjoyed it!

  9. #49
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,089
    Andrea, you need to wait at least a couple of more days for "your" present, lol. Saturday is the day

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    absolutely it is my birthday month.
    waiting for "my" diamond and saphire ring. size 7.5 yellow gold
    hint hint hint
    seriously, got my 3rd pandora bracelet from husband with beads and charms from the grand boys.

    thank you for the kind wishes jay!

  10. #50
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    27,820
    hahahhahaha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO