Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Easter

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    So glad to hear C got her thing off her leg....Hope you have a great Easter weekend Lisa....take care ! co

Easter in RI

I've been busy cooking and preparing for Easter here. Having a total of 10 people for dinner. Told my daughters no candy this year....however, they will get an i-tunes card from the Easter bunny....Having ham, fresh kielbasa, augratin potatoes, cabbage, green bean bundles, squash, corn, mashed( picky kids), apple pie, lemon squares, rice krispie treats( my 14 yr daughters contribution)...wine, soda, and munchies b4 hand....Think enough food for 10...hope so...group ranges in age from 13-17 kids, 50-93 adults.....Kids will be hot tub-ing most of the day and emerge for food...SB a good day....How is everyone else spending the day??Happy Easter, cindy

It would be great to have an Easter egg hut in the sand rather than the snow we have! I vote sand!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I've been busy cooking and preparing for Easter here. Having a total of 10 people for dinner. Told my daughters no candy this year....however, they will get an i-tunes card from the Easter bunny....Having ham, fresh kielbasa, augratin potatoes, cabbage, green bean bundles, squash, corn, mashed( picky kids), apple pie, lemon squares, rice krispie treats( my 14 yr daughters contribution)...wine, soda, and munchies b4 hand....Think enough food for 10...hope so...group ranges in age from 13-17 kids, 50-93 adults.....Kids will be hot tub-ing most of the day and emerge for food...SB a good day....How is everyone else spending the day??Happy Easter, cindy
    I would rather have the itunes card!

We are having Prime Rib, but I think I like your "traditional" menu better.

Aruba since 1979
    happy easter
    our dinner menu includes
    spiral ham w/ pineapple, roast pork w/ apple, mashed potatoes, squash, green beans, onions with cream sauce, asparagus, bunny cake and blueberry pie.

went to easter mass this morning at st rose of lima in northboro.
    the pastor of the church is a family friend and traditionally we go there for easter mass. it was glorious.
    have a good sunday all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I would rather have the itunes card!

We are having Prime Rib, but I think I like your "traditional" menu better.

oink, oink....Wow, I am stuffed....of course I have to put a swim suit on in 17 days...Isuppose I should have thought about that 4 months ago....alas, I am what I am....sorry rob...sorry no bikini for me....Great day, great relatives. We ate more than we should have, and it was colder than it should be...so glad my teens are teens, and that I didn't have to go out and buy patten leather white shoes, an sleeveless Easter dress, bonnet, white gloves and Easter baskets....I tunes sufficed..Hope all had a great day and enjoyed their meals...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12