Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Happy Easter

Aruba since 1979

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to our forum community that celebrates Easter!Happy Easter-easter-wishes-2-464x650.jpg

Happy Easter !!!! Just finished eating and doing dishes.....stuffed to the gills and have dishpan hands !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I'm so stuffed, like over the top stuffed, like I don't need to eat for a week stuffed😩

Aruba since 1979
    yup i hear ya

we had dinner a little while ago and now heading to the pool with soe other neighbors for a swim and jello and pudding shot party.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I'm so stuffed, like over the top stuffed, like I don't need to eat for a week stuffed

Happy Easter to all. We enjoyed lots of family time this weekend. I am pretty sure I ruined 3 weeks of healthy eating in one weekend.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Really sad that I did not make a traditional Easter dinner... Work all weekend and been to he?? and just can't seem to get back..
    Promise everyone that I will make a nice prime rib tonight with twiced baked loaded potato's, fresh green beans and corn on the cob.
    Might even be nice and do dessert... (then maybe not)

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! We spent an awesome day with family Saturday and spent the gorgeous day yesterday down the shore doing rides and walking the boards & helping to restore the shore with our arcade spending!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Happy easter!! Does the USA know second easter day like we do in Holland?Its an holiday so we are off today as well. I spend my weekend eating and just bought a new car

Quote Originally Posted by LauraAruba View Post
    Happy easter!! Does the USA know second easter day like we do in Holland?Its an holiday so we are off today as well. I spend my weekend eating and just bought a new car
    Congratulations on the new car! In the US we do not have Easter Monday as a holiday. Many of our schools give their students the day off in my area, but that differs by county.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by LauraAruba View Post
    Congrats on the new car! We don't have the Easter Monday, but our kids usually have the week off for Spring Break
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast