Happy Valentines Day

Dreaming of Aruba, -7 degrees here this morning at 7

How are you spending your day???? Us, hunkered down and staying in❤️

Happy Valentines Day-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy Valentines Day-image.jpg  

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Its 7am and 3 degrees outside, staying in. Hubby is making pizza today!!!

West Deck in the afternoon
    Happy Valentines! We'll be staying in as well. I think these temperatures may keep people away from the restaurants. Thinking of the lucky ones in Aruba!

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    It's 9 degrees here in Virginia, and I have no plans on leaving the house. We will spend the day watching Netflix and making plans for long weekends during warmer days!!! We joined my mom and grandfather for Valentine's dinner last night and had a great time. My mom joked that she couldn't believe neither me or my grandpa cancelled because we both hate going out in the cold. I've never been one to get too excited about Valentine's Day, but I couldn't have asked for a better dinner or better company.

Aruba since 1979
    26,467 folks up north are making me cold and reaffirming one of the many reasons we moved to Florida.

however, right now it is only 49 here, but expected to go to 70.

we are throwing a valentine day cookout with friends and then a "dirty marble" competition.

have a wonderful day all!!

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    It's mild and windy here in Texas, 64 degrees right now, will be 77 degrees later on.

Those temperatures up north are unreal! I would not have expected that it could be THAT cold! Hope, you all stay safe and warm!

We will definitely stay in. Yesterday, I found two beautiful German Shepherds wandering around in our neighborhood, half a mile away from our home. Of course, I lured them back to our home to keep them safe and secure, we have an extra large area fenced of for rescued or stray dogs. Both gave me kisses right away. We gave them water, fed them and introduced them though the fence to our four big dogs. Lots of commotion as our dogs got a bit too excited with the 'guests' here. We have to keep an eye on all of them that it does not get out of control. Shelters and vets are closed today. Those beautiful dogs have only a Rabies tag on them, no name tag with a phone number on it. My husband and me are huge animals lovers. We don't mind having those two big guys here, they are friendly and sweet as can be!

Happy Valentin's Day Everyone!

A beautiful day here in sunny Phoenix Arizona. High of 80 today and DW is smoking ribs for dinner as I sit on the back patio and watch with a dirty Martinee in hand. Feel for all of you up north as I am originally from Buffalo and still remember the bitter cold. Stay warm and enjoy your Valentine's Day!

It was freezing in Jersey - not sure the temp, but it was definitely under 10. Rich played hooky on Friday so we went out for breakfast together while the kids were in school & working. Yesterday we went to the gym & cleaned the house. We really don't make a big fuss over these "holidays"
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

If you count the windchill change, we went fro -30 yesterday morning in boston to 88 degrees in Aruba. Thats a real feel change of over 120 degrees....that type of change is crazy!